Other Alias/handles

Anon is me :D

I changed something on my profile and screwed up somehow so it deactivated my account so now I have to make a new one :rolleyes:

you probably changed the email and it needs you to verify the new address.

Anon_me said:
yep but the email was quite slow in the sending so I decied to just make a new one. :rolleyes: I'm impatient that way :p
Nothing says NO PATIENCE quite like

Vulak`Aerr's soul is assaulted by the ages!
Vulak`Aerr has been hit by non-melee for 2,000 damage.

or

An orc pawn is bathed in moonfire.
An orc pawn has been hit by non-melee for 1,150 damage.

eh? :D At least I think you are a W and not a D eh? I'm not even sure...

Anon_me said:
You evil dr00d lover. I will see you revoked from the great Gnomish Revolution. :D
The Gnomes will have you. When we take down Emperor Ssraeshza, Lord Inquisitor Seru, and Arch Lich Rhag`Zhadune, you will know that we rule the world. And the moon.

The Gnomes own the planet. Face it. We already sleep with all the elve girlies because the men are essentially asexual creatures.

Maybe easy, but at least we have them. And that includes all elves, including high elves. Because it is the high elf males that are the most asexual. Once we have the elves, we are now focussed on getting some big Barbarian boobies. You can have Grobb, Oggok, and Rivervale, we don't fancy those though. :D

Anon_me said:
Have fun in Halas, the silicon valley of Norrath (for a very different reason) :D
/slap Its not plastic. The planes are coming too. We will rule them too. Gnomes > *

Back