Other Alias/handles

Anon_me said:
It's all Lastlegionary's fault. Smack him good.

We now return to your regulary scheduled thread. /bow
I doubt you will find anyone that will smack me good here :D They are all deathly afraid of me.

Yes, I'm greenfreak there. I'm also SOL there. Sorry, I meant I had a regular name and I had an alt over there.

So far, there are a few aliases here that people haven't posted in this thread. At least I'm being honest here but I guess the whole point of an alt is to pretend to be someone else.

ohhhh i have my alter which is very obvious.

It is named Luis G-clone, i registered it to test certain things.

I'm PuterTutor everywhere I go, not to say that all PuterTutors are me, but I am all PuterTutors :confuse3:

I changed something on my profile and screwed up somehow so it deactivated my account so now I have to make a new one
The email bounced back to me as undeliverable, because your storage space is full. I've manually reactivated your original account. Want me to merge Anon_Me back into Anon?

I'm Justintime at most places, now and then i go under razor111 or JR, but only at warez and other not so 'good' boards ;)

if its name that alt then i am sir and insert name here. only use sir for testing [as in the other day], inh was a gag that i've not used since.

Back