our buddies at the Westboro Baptist Church...

Altron

... are at it again, and they're going to my home town.

http://www.godhatesfags.com/schedule.html
http://www.godhatesfags.com/written/fliers/20091130_Cherry-Hill-NJ-High-School.pdf

12/06/2009 3:00 PM - 3:30 PM Cherry Hill, NJ Conservative Judaism 2009 Biennial Convention - WTH? 2349 W. Marlton Pike Halakah is supposedly the law which these lying, filthy, hypocritical Jews follow. They have taken their traditions, and just like these gentile perverts they set about to establish their OWN laws. That is how Antichrist Obama is going to do them, too. Everything you have done to God and His servants, Antichrist Obama is going to do to you: Daniel 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. So, hold onto your little beanies, you cheap tacky turkeys! Praise God! The Lord Jesus Christ is soon returning to pour out his righteous wrath upon all you liars! AMEN!

12/07/2009 07:30 AM - 08:00 AM Cherry Hill, NJ Cherry Hill East High School - Still lying to the kids! 1750 Kresson Rd WBC has been to New Jersey, recently, and can solemnly swear that the following is true. . .Here is the goofy stuff that New Jersey stands for, and you stupid, simpletons are proud of it. I got this straight out of urbandictionary.com: "I am from NJ. I curse... a lot. I say "yo", and I say it often. I never had school on Rosh Hashanah or Yom Kippur. I sure as hell don't pump my own gas. I know what real pizza tastes like, and I know that a bagel is much more than a fuckin' roll with a hole in the middle. I judge people by what exit they get off the parkway. I can navigate a circle--with attitude. All good nights must end at a diner--preferably with cheese fries. It's a sub, not a hoagie or, worse yet, a hero, and I wash it down with soda, not pop. Two words... "mother fucker." I don't go to the beach, I go down the shore. And boardwalk brawls are just a part of the atmosphere. Yes, I drink cawfee. I know that 65mph really means 80. I've always lived within 10 minutes of a mall. When someone cuts me off, they get the horn AND the finger. And they expect it. I am from New Jersey, and damn proud of it." Yes, and that fitly describes God's curse upon you all. Deuteronomy 11:26 Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse; 27 A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you this day: 28 And a curse, if ye will not obey the commandments of the LORD your God, but turn aside out of the way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, which ye have not known. 29 And it shall come to pass, when the LORD thy God hath brought thee in unto the land whither thou goest to possess it, that thou shalt put the blessing upon mount Gerizim, and the curse upon mount Ebal. 30 Are they not on the other side Jordan, by the way where the sun goeth down, in the land of the Canaanites, which dwell in the champaign over against Gilgal, beside the plains of Moreh? 31 For ye shall pass over Jordan to go in to possess the land which the LORD your God giveth you, and ye shall possess it, and dwell therein. 32 And ye shall observe to do all the statutes and judgments which I set before you this day. Praise God for bringing this little church along (again)so we can shine a bright spotlight on the filth that IS New Jersey! Quote us now: God Hates New Joiseeeee! Not just because you are there but because you are rebels who love Antichrist Obama, but HATE GOD! AMEN!

12/07/2009 08:30 AM - 09:00 AM Cherry Hill, NJ 2009 Biennial Convention - Jews and their Convenings, UGH! 2349 W. Marlton Pike More on the rebels calling themselves Conservatives in old NJ. . .Isaiah 28:14 Wherefore hear the word of the LORD, ye scornful men, that rule this people which is in Jerusalem. 15 Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves: 16 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste. 17 Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters shall overflow the hiding place. 18 And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it. 19 From the time that it goeth forth it shall take you: for morning by morning shall it pass over, by day and by night: and it shall be a vexation only to understand the report. 20 For the bed is shorter than that a man can stretch himself on it: and the covering narrower than that he can wrap himself in it.21 For the LORD shall rise up as in mount Perazim, he shall be wroth as in the valley of Gibeon, that he may do his work, his strange work; and bring to pass his act, his strange act. 22 Now therefore be ye not mockers, lest your bands be made strong: for I have heard from the Lord GOD of hosts a consumption, even determined upon the whole earth. Can you understand that Antichrist Obama is going to set upon you faithless Jews? Can you understand that with the same measure of mercy you have shown towards the Lord Jesus Christ shall you be met with when the Beast turns on you and does far worse to you than anything that has ever been done in the earth from the beginning of this human experiment? Is this thing on? You better watch, and you better listen to God's servants when they come to talk to you! Praise Jesus! AMEN!

These are the same kind, intelligent, charming, educated people who protested all of those soldiers' funerals a few years ago, and blamed gay people for 911.

Unbelievable amounts of hate, bigotry, and ignorance - coming soon to a town near me! I

Actually, one of my friends who lives down the street is organizing a counter-protest through facebook. Right now got about 400 people who are going to be there. They plan on making a bunch of posters and wearing a bunch of bright colors and rainbow stuff and protesting against W.B.C.

catocom

ignorance makes many other good groups look bad

end times fer sure
many deceptions, and people being misled.
:(

MrBishop

I doubt that this group could ever have been called 'good', cato. Hateful, spiteful, ignorant, surely..but 'good'? Never.

2minkey

bootlicker
well, god does hate new jersey.

anyway, substitute "muslim" for "jew" and that shit would fit right in with some of the posts here.

2minkey

bootlicker
shit, if you want irrational, intolerant, and violent... try looking at the history of the catholic church.

catocom

yep, westboro is like 50 years behind the times.

the Real 'church' has never change...time or no.
the real church is with the 'Word' with the understanding of true Love, and
the other righteous attributes, all together.

Php 3:7 But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.
Php 3:8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,
Php 3:9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
Php 3:10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
Php 3:11 If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.

2minkey

bootlicker
the real church is whatever its political power has made it. the church is an institution. it is organon. very much of this world. you're talking about the shadows on the cave wall.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
the Real 'church' has never change...time or no.
the real church is with the 'Word' with the understanding of true Love, and
the other righteous attributes, all together.

real church?

you know your church isn't my church.

catocom

yeah the real church is not a building, it's the true followers of Christ,
according to his word, in his perfect love always in mind...
If you are there, you know it.

MrBishop

Jesus was Jewish:shrug:

some are Christian, some aren't.

Some? There's a smattering of Jews that converted and some that are Christian Jews...but by far the majority and Jewish Jews. Although Jesus was a nice Jewish boy that any girl would be proud to bring home to mother, he's just a man according to the basic tenets of Judaism.

Same God..differing viewpoints..the same can be said of Muslims and any number of Catholism's offshoots...even the Hairy Chestnuts.