Parental guidance

China Arnold, 26, was jailed Monday on a charge of aggravated murder, more than a year after she brought her dead month-old baby to a hospital. Bail was set Tuesday at $1 million

"We have reason to believe, and we have some forensic evidence that is consistent with our belief, that a microwave oven was used in this death," said Ken Betz, director of the Montgomery County coroner's office.

This is one sick bitch, microwaving her own child...
An eye for an eye is called for in this case...

I may be able to find it...a father who is under arrest for accidentally killing his son. The kid had a huge fever and pappy wanted to cool him off, so he put the kid in the fridge for 'only a few minutes'. Needless to say that the kid suffocated.

Idiot!

For future reference... a room temperature bath is enough to cool off a fever, the old days where people used to say ice-water are over... too many kids died of hypothermia and shock.

So many things wrong with these stories...besides the obvious murders.

1. Why aren't the Hollands pictured?
2. How did they escape random visits from their states equivalent of Social Services?

Update

DAYTON, Ohio - Jury selection began Monday in the trial of a woman accused of killing her 1-month-old daughter by burning the child in a microwave oven.

If convicted of aggravated murder, China Arnold, 27, could face the death penalty.

Police investigators believe Arnold killed 1-month-old Paris Talley by putting her in a microwave at her Dayton home in 2005. Coroner's officials said the baby suffered high-heat internal injuries and had no external burns. They have ruled out scalding water, open flame or other possible causes of death that could have damaged the skin.

Defense attorney Jon Paul Rion has said Arnold had nothing to do with her daughter's death and was stunned when investigators told her that a microwave might have been involved. Arnold took the baby to the hospital after finding her unconscious and does not know how she died, Rion said.

So if she doesn't know how the kid died, but it's obviously by being nuked, who put the kid in the microwave?

Sick. Just plain sick. Makes me really think about my opinion on the government stepping in with the ability to sterilize people by their own choice.

Wait...There's more...

WASHINGTON, Pa. — A woman in southwestern Pennsylvania locked her 10-year-old grandson in a feces-filled dog crate for about 90 minutes because he told his family he had been spiking their drinks with lamp oil and household cleaner, police said.

The latest

DAYTON, Ohio - A judge declared a mistrial Monday in the case of woman accused of killing her month-old daughter by burning her in a microwave, finding that new defense witnesses bolster her claim that she is innocent.

Judge John Kessler made the decision after hearing testimony privately from a juvenile who said he was at the apartment complex of defendant China Arnold on the night her infant died in August 2005. The judge did not give details about the juvenile's testimony.

Arnold, 27, showed little emotion when the judge announced his decision but appeared sad as she walked out of the courtroom and was returned to jail. Family members in the courtroom had no audible reaction but hugged one another in the hall as they were leaving.

Testimony was complete in the trial, and it had been on the verge of going to the jury. Kessler continued a gag order in the case, so neither prosecutors nor defense attorneys would comment.

The infant climbed in the microwave & remotely set the timer to dead? Or was it another sperm donor with no intentions?

There is some hope for parental guidance.

A guy came into the store today while I was working the returns desk. He handed me a video game and the receipt and said he was returning it. I asked "Is there anything at all defective with it?" and he said "No. I bought it for my son but he got in trouble at school today so he is not getting it."

I shook his hand and said "Thank you!"

There are still some good ones around.

Back