Peanuts

Professur

I gave up getting the paper paper when I found out that the headlines were nothing I hadn't read the night before online. But I still get my comics fix ...online. I've got some new favorites, and some old standbys ... but Peanuts has always ruled for me. And now that they've gone back in time to the strips that were new when I was a kid, I love it even more.

My point? Right now, they've just started one series that I've always adored. Where Snoopy discovers leaves falling.

Do you care?

I thought that you were partial to Andy Capp, Prof :S

I still get my daily comix through comix.com (because I joined before it was a pay-per-use site, I still get 2 strips for free. Plus I get Sinfest from its site althought its not steady :(

It's on there too, but the old Peanuts were what I grew up to. The new Capp turns me off actually. Too americanized.

Bloom County and Calvin & Hobbes! C&H, I can still get...but Bloom County,I have to hunt for.

Well, there it is ..... from the beginning. They're not long finished with the Charles/Diana wedding, and now covering the first pregnancy.

I gave up getting the paper paper when I found out that the headlines were nothing I hadn't read the night before online. But I still get my comics fix ...online. I've got some new favorites, and some old standbys ... but Peanuts has always ruled for me. And now that they've gone back in time to the strips that were new when I was a kid, I love it even more.

My point? Right now, they've just started one series that I've always adored. Where Snoopy discovers leaves falling.

Do you care?

I'm a HUGE Peanuts fan .. have a lot of the collections from the first run comics - the Peanuts Gallery. Bought them at a garage sale about 20 years ago. I love the series where Snoopy watches the leaves fall and, for some reason, I really don't like the ones where Lucy pulls the football away from Charlie Brown LOL .. but my favorite is when Linus pats Snoopy and Lucy tells him he has to wash his hands now because he "touched the dog" .. and Snoopy goes off on a tangent, yelling "FLEE TO THE HILLS" and whatnot .. then casually walks away spouting, "'touched the dog', indeed"

Back