Perhaps violence against judges

Let's not make mistakes in definitions here. A person is intelligent. People are not. It's like the lowest-common-denominator thinking I'm always commenting on. If you take 200 people with 170 IQ's together, and introduce one person with a 110 IQ, then the group will have a 110 IQ. I don't know why that happens, but it does. I've seen it.

highwayman said:
Keep in mind that there is a big diference between being ignorant and low inteligence...

I know. Ignorance is caused by a lack of knowledge. Low intelligence comes from a lack of ability.

I'm a firm believer in the Sheep Theorem. I also get pleasantly surprised sometimes, by the group & the individual (although, of course, far more often by the individual)

Gonz said:
I'm a firm believer in the Sheep Theorem. I also get pleasantly surprised sometimes, by the group & the individual (although, of course, far more often by the individual)
I call it the mob mentality...

BURLINGTON, Vt. (AP) - A judge who was widely vilified for giving a child molester a 60-day jail term imposed a new sentence Thursday, increasing the man's prison time to three to 10 years.

source

Gato_Solo said:
I wonder...could said judge be related to John Kerry somehow? :devious:

Vermont, Massachusetts...they probably are. You know how inbred all them NE states are. Can't tell one from another.*

*NOTE: THE ABOVE QUIP IS IN DIRECT REBUTTAL TO ALL THE "INBRED SOUTHERNER" CRACKS WE HAVE ENDURED FOR GENERATIONS. CUE UP DUELLING BANJOS, HAVE A BAGEL, AND LAUGH WITH ME. IT ONLY HURTS IF YOU LET IT. :D

They're probably like the Asians. We white people can't tell one group from another, but they can... and some of the groups really hate each other.

Back