Perhaps, We Should All Think More Like Dogs.......

greenfreak said:
I heard it has something to do with their hearts, that they can't hold out because of the size of the dog.

That's why GE kicks arse. Get some dog-freak into genetics and in a couple of years he'll be making kids all over the world happy by increasing the power of the heart of Great Danes thus allowing them to triple their lifespan... :cool:

75renegade said:
our time would be better spent walkin' confidently in who we are.

When I get round to opening my school of How To Not Be A Retard, I'm going to invite you to guest-speak once in a while. ;)

I would also like to live a dogs life...

*ahem*

If you can't eat it, or screw it, piss on it... :D

a13antichrist said:
When I get round to opening my school of How To Not Be A Retard, I'm going to invite you to guest-speak once in a while. ;)
So...is your school gonna be invitation and referral only? I don't think too many people are gonna be signing themselves up. :yell:

Hell yeah they will. Couple of theses demonstrating the advantage of not being a retard and I'll have to fight them back with rubber bullets (they're retards you see, if I used tear gas they'd think they were sad and thus not want to enrol if it made them sad to be there.. )

a13antichrist said:
75renegade said:
our time would be better spent walkin' confidently in who we are.

An' I'd hope that I wouldn't disgrace the spirit of such a wonderful endeavor bro, as I'm wrong, so much more often than, perceived "right".

At any rate, life is too short to keep pretendin;' that we can be somethin' other than we are.

So, I guess, we'd best jus' keep on walkin', in light of who we truely are, no?:)

Back