Pet Peeves

CydCharisse

People who spend an hour or two shopping around in my store and then when they get to the checkout "Can you hurry up! I'm in an awful hurry!"

Gee....you weren't in an awful hurry when you were shopping around.....

freako104

One thing that used to annoy me before I left was when I worked in a Wal Mart and id have my lane closed sign up and my light out and someone would either start unloading or ask if im open.

Mare

My Biggest pet peeve is going to the beach and seeing these old ppl that look like alligators and have jewery on and tons of sunscreen and are sitting under a chair with an umbrella...I live in jersey so I seen my share of those...

second and formost: trying to explain your thoughts to someone whom just DOES NOT GET IT AT ALL...... Squiggy knows what im talking about... :confused:

Dave

Mare said:
second and formost: trying to explain your thoughts to someone whom just DOES NOT GET IT AT ALL...... Squiggy knows what im talking about... :confused:

thats ironic :p

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Goin all the way the :cuss: across town to buy a :cuss: toy for a :cuss: kid's birthday and getting home and watching him open it and jumping for joy and getting all the :cuss: crap together to get it turned on only to find out it :cuss: doesn't :cuss: work!!

:cuss:

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Leslie said:
Goin all the way the :cuss: across town to buy a :cuss: toy for a :cuss: kid's birthday and getting home and watching him open it and jumping for joy and getting all the :cuss: crap together to get it turned on only to find out it :cuss: doesn't :cuss: work!!

yep

highwayman

Leslie said:

Or find that the toy requires a battery that sells more then what you paid for the toy in the first place...

Mare

But at the moment my biggest pet peeve is:

When a certain someone sits and talks to their son, hours on end, about a certain subject, and just pretty much ignore you!!!!!!!!!!!!! :disgust2:

catocom

Pet Peeves
When I've hired someone that can do a job I normally do, but can't ATM,
and they don't do it My way.
There's half-assed, thorough, then there's "My way". :D