picnic-tablometer

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
for those interested parties who have been making periodic requests, the chair-o-meter is regrettably unavailable.

However, this is the amount of snow on the picnic table in our new tiny postage stamp of a backyard, it's been undisturbed the whole winter...the bottom of the mound is the top of the picnic table...a good couple feet at least.

and it was a -28c windchill here this morning :errrr:

Attachments

• pic_7155.jpg
    pic_7155.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 33
Holy damn! Talk about a record breaking Italian Ice. Call Guinness. You may have a notable record breaker there. How about some external shots of the new place?

but...but...I'd have to go ...

OUTSIDE!!! :eek:

mebbe later I can make hubby do it when he walks the doggy...I'll go get some inside ones :D

Its not as bad as it sounds. -28 is really only a balmy -18F ... and a wind chill at that. That means a 15 minute exposure death instead of 10. Be sure to break out the sunscreen.

now that I'd like to go see sometime...too bad for them about the rain :blank:

the view outside my front door from the inside...

Attachments

• pic_7167.jpg
    pic_7167.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 29
the best snack in the whole wide world...

Attachments

• pic_7162.jpg
    pic_7162.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 22
about 10 men and I rented a 5 ton truck which was crammed full to the brim.

I offered beer and chili, they worked then relaxed, it went real well. :D

Hopefully you got them out of the house before the chili kicked in.
Your town is going to be a mess when spring comes and all that snow starts to melt.

I'm kinda worried about it...they got totally dumped on here, the banks are almost all taller than me

and no fear, they were ALL out before the chili and beer kicked in :lol:

No wonder you didn't call me to help you move. Theres almost not enough room to maneuver with 10 warm bodies all over the place.

...and you would have ended up with beer and chill-y. You would have died. Youre not climatized for stepping into -20 weather straight from 76F.

ooohh .... beer and chili :headbang: .... speaking of which, I have chili at home from Kahele's party ... maybe I should serve that for dinner tonight? :D

Back