picnic-tablometer

I can't have MRIs of my back anymore....Right before I went for my last one, I saw in the paper that a young boy was killed while recieving an MRI. A nurse walked into the room with an oxygen bottle and it got sucked into the tube causing fatal head trauma. :crying3:

Professur said:
Y'know, that fridge would have been 20 lbs lighter if you'd taken all the magnets off of it.
lol that didn't matter, I wasn't moving it this time :D but they were off in a box, they're just so dearly loved by the urchins that we can't part with them YET *waiting impatiently*

LOL

yep, all the time :D

made a loaf Sunday as a matter of fact, for the outlaws.

there's lots in the tins...
the only ones that have the original stuff are the Crayola and the Milkfuls...

other than that it's my hiding spot for tons of crap...one is full of Jello powder for example :)

How far away is the donught shop where you bought the box?

I take it that the new place is far from any military installation?

Is the new place near a more urban setting ... or are you still fairly rural?

Kids taking well to their new school?

Looking for a job or still settling in?

the half green bottle is a bottle of moisturizer from Avon that was in my Christmas stocking.

unclehobart said:
How far away is the donught shop where you bought the box?

I take it that the new place is far from any military installation?

Is the new place near a more urban setting ... or are you still fairly rural?

Kids taking well to their new school?

Looking for a job or still settling in?
too many questions...had to quote to remember em all :D

sorry bout the delay...was arguing with the stoopid !@#$ cable company

um...the silver one is a coffeemaker, Black and Decker Thermos style, $49.99

the other is a Mrs. Tea, it brews tea as if it were coffee.

the donut shop was...hmm...about 10 minutes away, on the way home from Walmart :D
I'm in a city now, so it's pretty nifty...got a dollar store about 2 minutes away :headbang:
kids love school, have made tons of friends, it's going well there,
and nope, not looking for a job, finishing getting the house ready, finding hubby an apartment of his own now, and then will begin babysitting...more money to be made there.

:blank:

I have no freaking idea what the boys got for christmas...

:blank:

um...Riley got a spectacular "lego" set, full of castley pieces, warlocks and wizards and firebreathing dragons, Avery got tools and bob the builder stuff...

zach got chess, k'nex, and lego Bionicles, as well as a remote control bug :D

Got any plans for twinking the pad? A little paint here and there? perhaps some wallpaper borders? Different window trimming?
Didja ever take pics of the outside of the house?

I like the window trimming...

will prolly paint eventually, a room at a time, most likely variants on the same colour alex did and that I had in the old place...kinda the colour of double double coffee :D

Back