Play GOD for two minutes

Inkara1

But then you'd need to modify the womenfolk so that you could stick one of those 10-inchers in without it trying to bore a big hole in the cervix.

IDLEchild

Inkara1 said:
But then you'd need to modify the womenfolk so that you could stick one of those 10-inchers in without it trying to bore a big hole in the cervix.

It's mainly to end nagging and jokes and complaints from womenfolk. For those women who are less fortunate with their lovers yet still remain faithful and hopeful despite bleak outlooks on the bed frontier.

CydCharisse

BCD is right... the "it's not the size that counts, but how you use it" cliche is pure BS.....size does matter...but 10 inches is a wee big...

PrincessLissa

Leslie said:
humans would use their collective intelligence for good and not for the destruction of our home and its other creatures.

This is my answer too. I cheated. :D No really, I thought of pretty much the same thing. I would also take away the need for hatred and acting out such hatred in harmful ways.

Oz

BeardofPants said:
Ahahaha! DIE JD DIE!! :evilcool:

hehehe :D

Do I get another chance of playing God? (of course yer do.......yer omniwotsitsface)

For my second act of interfering with reality I would like .......

......... a banishment of periods for the fairer sex......and an elimination of erections first thing in the morning for the more masculine of the race (well, an elimination until we have been for that first pee anway). :)

Oz
Omnipotent

Inkara1

I'd like to modify the "banishment of periods" thing. See, the period serves a very useful purpose, which is clearing the uterus of extra lining that was built up for a potential pregnancy but wasn't needed. If that stuff stays in too long, it could eventually lead to trouble.

So, here's what I would do. I would cut the period from five-ish days to one. I would also cut out the cramps, PMS, etc. that goes along with it. I would just add a slightly uneasy feeling 24 hours before it starts, so the girl knows when to get the pads or tampons ready. It wouldn't hurt or be too hard to live with, but you would know it was there.

I might seem to have alturistic intentions... but it's really pragmatism. If she doesn't have the problems associated with a period, think of how much smoother men's lives would go. But if there were still a period, then we'd still know she's not pregnant. :D

Oz

Inkara1 said:
I'd like to modify the "banishment of periods" thing. See, the period serves a very useful purpose, which is clearing the uterus of extra lining that was built up for a potential pregnancy but wasn't needed. If that stuff stays in too long, it could eventually lead to trouble.

Of course......but if I were God there would be no "trouble"........would replace the old flush of the blush with an unfortunate sneeze to blow it out :)

Cirdan

First. Generate a complete aset of documentation for creation so that nobody could quibble over "How?" and "Why?".

Second. Forget the whole "apple" incident, let everyone stay in the garden of eden, completely naked, of course.

In the more rational version, I change nothing, because when the two minutes are over I'm just going to have to deal with a bunch of unintended consequences; the product of my "editing".

tonksy

Cirdan said:
First. Generate a complete aset of documentation for creation so that nobody could quibble over "How?" and "Why?".

Second. Forget the whole "apple" incident, let everyone stay in the garden of eden, completely naked, of course.

In the more rational version, I change nothing, because when the two minutes are over I'm just going to have to deal with a bunch of unintended consequences; the product of my "editing".
i like this guy.

Oz

Ms Ann Thrope said:
of course, in my world, if JD weren't dead, he'd be not only mute, but banned from all internet access! :D ;)

I'm workin' on it......gimme time ;)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I'd probably prevent the evolution of emotion. Emotions do funny things to people. They make people do strange things like killing and hurting people and making people sad. So, no more emotions. :beerbang: