Playing with my scanner...

LastLegionary said:
A market, just for you Leslie, where you can buy your fresh meats, vegetables, and clothes.... Stay away from the previously owned straws they try to sell.
:rofl2: I can just imagine taking my 3 kids in there :eek:

LastLegionary said:
OK so now we have ris' Scandinavian pics, my Malay and Switzerland... Who is next with what? :D

You asked for it! Some pics from my website...

portrait_bird.jpg

flamingo_drink.jpg

rhinobldg_3.jpg

boat.jpg

sun_tree.jpg

glow_window.jpg

nice pics greenfreak, i might have a few more from scandinavia if i can get round to scnning them in :)

hm, I have a my mug shot of when I went to jail, complete with the Arabic wording at the bottom... My friend is trying to convince me to post it here lol, but I don't want to...

Knowing OTC, I was almost afraid to click on this thread..... GOD knows what kind of images are possible here with a scanner... (mind wanders)..

Cleveland said:
Knowing OTC, I was almost afraid to click on this thread..... GOD knows what kind of images are possible here with a scanner... (mind wanders)..

Go read the thread called "You are all entered...". And I'm very civilized and clean, so you can trust me. :)

Cleveland said:
You yes. It's where this topic COULD lead that excites me.
Well, just keep checking back in, I'm sure in the morning when them Brits get online you might get what you are looking for. :)

Back