• Yes

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • No

Votes: 24 72.7%
  • Yes, but it was my ex.

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters

CydCharisse

No, I never cheated. I don't know if I would. I'm seriously lusting over someone else, but if someone were to happen I'd stop beforehand because of my morals....

Oz

Nope, never cheated........I may have ended a couple of relationships prematurely, but cheating hasn't never interested me :shrug:

AnomalousEntity

Squiggy said:
How do you "cheat" on an ex? :confused:

You cheated on them while you were still together?

I was just trying to get an idea of how many of the cheating situations resulted in the relationship being over etc etc. :nerd:

CydCharisse

While on this topic do any of these situations constitute cheating?

-cyber-sex? or phone sex?
-a kiss?
-going to dinner with someone of the opposite sex WITHOUT your significant other?
-just hanging out with someone of the opposite sex again without your significant other?

Rose

Or maybe you've cheated with your ex on your current partner? :shrug:

I would never intentionally cheat on my partner (husband) and I'd like to think that I'd never do it. However, I've learned to never say never and to always keep my wits about ... so so far so good.

BlurOfSerenity

i have cheated, but it was on my ex... the english online boyfriend i had a year ago.
funny thing is, i cheated on him with a guy who was cheating on HIS girlfriend to be with ME!!

but after a damned messy breakup with both of them (at the same time!!, even tho the online one and i got back together, before finally drifting completely apart), i SOOO learned my lesson.

jawschy, my love, if you're reading this... you never, ever have to worry about me cheating on you. some things are to precious to risk losing :)

AnomalousEntity

CydCharisse said:

-a kiss?
-going to dinner with someone of the opposite sex WITHOUT your significant other?
-just hanging out with someone of the opposite sex again without your significant other?

Well different people have different ideas. I have never understood the cyber/phone thing anyway.

Kissing... very very well borderline.

The rest Id say no.

On the other hand, if you felt you were falling "in love" with them thats cheating even if no contact occured (I think). Especially if you started rethinking your relationship and or behaving differently to your current spouse or fiance' over the situation.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
CydCharisse said:

-a kiss?

I think that's easy. There is emotional cheating, and physical cheating. I would constitute the first as emotional, the second physical, the last two all depend on your SI's perception of what you are doing. If he's ok with it, great, if he's not, you should respect that.

tonksy

i cheated on my current husband. i had had a miscarriage 2 months prior and my husband and i dealt with it very badly. i needed someone to love me. corny as it sounds, it's the absolute truth. i was a mess...

freako104

CydCharisse said:

-a kiss?

i think it depends on how the SI feels. if hes cool with it no. if hes not then yes. if someone is hurt then yes it is cheating. unless your not in the relationship(IE ex can hurt sometimes)

Squiggy

ThunderDick
bleach said:
Ha! I'm even fine on that score :)

I'm right handed

But I mouse with my right hand...Makes for awkward situations sometimes...late at night...when you're lonely...and ...well, you know...:shrug:

BlurOfSerenity

cybersecksing and phonesecksing = cheating

a kiss can depend on where, and how you meant it. for example, if it's like, "oh i'm so grateful i could kiss you!" with a quick peck on the forehead, with none of the emotion you should save for your SO, i'd vote "not cheating" on it. however, kisses on the lips are cheating, in my book.

going out to dinner with friend of opposite sex without your SO is not cheating.

neither is just hanging out :)

Oricon

Nope never cheated.... but been one of my ex cheated while with me.... I wanted to kill her because it was with a guy i loathed

rrfield

My girlfriend accuses me of cheating at Dr. Mario when we play head-to-head. Does that count?

rrfield

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
rrfield said:
My girlfriend accuses me of cheating at Dr. Mario when we play head-to-head. Does that count?

rrfield

HOLY SHIT! My wife accuses me of the same thing. That is about the only console game she really likes.