Poll : Marital status?

What is your marital status? (multiple choice allowed)

• single

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • married

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • cohabitating

• widowed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • divorced

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • other

• Total voters
Uki Chick said:
What's that suppose to mean Nix?

It means I voted "other" but what I really am is the same thing she described...joined at the hip, but not married, permenantly hitched type deal :D

Nixy said:
It means I voted "other" but what I really am is the same thing she described...joined at the hip, but not married, permenantly hitched type deal :D

OK! Sounds good to me. You two do make a cute couple. I can only wish you the best! I also look forward to seeing you guys again in Montreal. My doors are always open.

I voted 'single'. Committed for 8 months, not living together, everything going fine. Perspectives are good for a long term, solid relationship.

I've done all but 'widowed'...although it's been a while since i saw my ex...so :shrug:

Currently living in sin :D ...but its an ever expanding kida love :D

Uki Chick said:
OK! Sounds good to me. You two do make a cute couple. I can only wish you the best! I also look forward to seeing you guys again in Montreal. My doors are always open.

oooh you should lock them at night you know...expecially with Karla planning to live somewhere in Montreal...we'd give ya enough notice so you could be there to let us in :D :lol2:

AlladinSane said:
I voted 'single'. Committed for 8 months, not living together, everything going fine. Perspectives are good for a long term, solid relationship.

Well, until you say "I do", you are single.

Back