pre laser jitters

For me? Not so much - I see a bit clearer for the surgery but I still have the depth issues so my brain is still sending bizarre signals. I do wear glasses again for fine detail work.

For me? Not so much - I see a bit clearer for the surgery but I still have the depth issues so my brain is still sending bizarre signals. I do wear glasses again for fine detail work.

uhoh!! i have those depth issues too ... i think now i'm having focusing issues too. my eyes are just going cuckoo lately :(

It's your age. Seriously. I forget the fancy pants medical term that basically means you start to lose focusing control up close in your 30's.

It's your age. Seriously. I forget the fancy pants medical term that basically means you start to lose focusing control up close in your 30's.

Well at least it's normal then and not some freak weird things my eyes learned how to do :nerd:

It's time for new glasses for me... I have to squint to read the DirecTV channel guide from across the room on the HDTV now. :(

The ironic thing is my blind ass is one of the individuals that took the training to perform the hearing and vision testing at the school this year.

Back