pre laser jitters

:winkkiss: You'll do just fine sweetie!!!
Both eyes at once, sheeze though....let us know how it feels to be "stevie Wonder" for a day.... :lloyd:
My Mom had surgery on her eyes, she doesnt need to wear her glasses anymore, but she still does, she's had them forever, and they were some think lens with bifocals.
sending speedy recovery wishes.... :hug:

my bad...i'm getting collagen plugs, not silicon.
thanks guys...surgery in 2 hours and 15 min!!!

tonksy said:
my bad...i'm getting collagen plugs, not silicon.
thanks guys...surgery in 2 hours and 15 min!!!

Good luck hun! I'm sure everything will be fine. One of my friends had it done and she doesn't regret it to this day.

tonksy said:
my surgery is tomorrow morning @ 9:45! wow...i'm going to be able to see! i can soon read paragraphs!....what if something goes wrong? they quoted me that the odds of something going wrong in BOTH eyes is like 1 in 10 million...that's slightly comforting, eh?

Now, should you hear bells and whistles as you walk in the door, you might just wanna turn around and walk back out before someone welcomes you as their 10 millionth customer.

Had a guy in my office had them done. Buddy had coke-bottle lenses and still had to hold paper within inches of his face. After the surgery...bye bye glasses, he's reading at a normal distance ... that was a year ago. He's still loving it!

It's nice to not see him bumping into furniture.

Good luck and post again when you can see the monitor :D

If I were in her sandals I'd remain on the couch
for at least 18 hours by then the flappies will be all but healed!

i feel like i have sandpaper wedged in my eye sockets. i can't tell if it's the surgery or the collagen plugs.
i'd say the surgery was a painless yet miserable experience...all those bright lights and that nasty burning smell...and for future reference, i dislike having my eyes taped open.
you know on extreme makeover when they sit up and go...read that clock? bullshit. my eyes were so full of fluid that i probably couldn't ID that doctor in a lineup. i have some haze but i can tell that there will be a noted improvement.

And now you'll be able to recognise who's in the bed beside you every morning. Or at least see how awful he looks before he's had a chance to clean himself up.

Professur said:
And now you'll be able to recognise who's in the bed beside you every morning. Or at least see how awful he looks before he's had a chance to clean himself up.
She hasn't woken up before me a day in her life. All she sees is an empty space coupled with the gentle clanging sounds of me making coffee or somesuch in the kitchen.

Leslie said:
in the meantime, get off the computer! :eek:

Yeah dammit close them eyes get horizontal and wait the magic 12-18 hours and then WhaaaZaaaa you'll be back here singing a happy song!!!

i'm feeling a bit better. not so scratchy.
rob was so sweet...he bought me 3 presents today. godiva chocolates, 2 books (crosswords and football for dummies)...oh! and a lexus :D.
we picked it up this afternoon.....alright, so it's not really for me...but i get to ride in it :nudge:

Sweet? YOu just had major eye surgery & he gives you things to strain you eyes?

Shame on you Robert!!!!

naw...i can read...i just need to remember to stay moisturized and i've been wanting football for dummies for a long time.

Gonz said:
hehe...she said moisturized...hehe
BEAVIS~1.JPG

Back