Prepare to throw-up in your mouth a little.

Mark Halperin and John Heliemann report in their new book, "Game Change," that Reid said during the campaign he thought Obama could win because, while black, he was "light-skinned" and lacked a "Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one."

He said:

Light-skinned Negro 0bama, should win election, as he does not speak with a black dialect.

If a Republican said this all hell would break loose!

Where are the calls from the media for Reid to step down?

Only the voters will speak:

Fifty-two percent of Nevadans had an unfavorable opinion of Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and 33 percent had a favorable view, according to a statewide poll released Saturday.

Hello.

One of the enduring mysteries of the 2008 campaign was what got Ted Kennedy so mad at Bill Clinton. The former president's entreaties, at some point, backfired, and the explanation has never quite emerged.

I've finally gotten my hands on a copy of Game Change, in which John Heliemann and Mark Halperin report:

[A]s Hillary bungled Caroline, Bill’s handling of Ted was even worse. The day after Iowa, he phoned Kennedy and pressed for an endorsement, making the case for his wife. But Bill then went on, belittling Obama in a manner that deeply offended Kennedy. Recounting the conversation later to a friend, Teddy fumed that Clinton had said, A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee.

Oh, the racism from the left. Where's the outrage from the left?

Democrat counter attack dogs in 3, 2, 1...

BlackFaceHarry.jpg

oh too funny!

here lemme post some bland macho right wing slogan that big daddy taught me and then you can think i'm making responses of substance too!

GOD, GUNS, AND GUTS!!!!! YEAAAAAHH!!!

Ted_Nugent.jpg

yeah, i did just throw up in my own mouth a little.

totally dude! i really wish i had scripture, too, and that would make everything so much easier to deal with. all the answers, right there, ready-made and neat! i just need me a bible, and a constitution, a copy of unintended consequences, et cetera and then i can just shut off my brain and go marching! fuck YEAH!!!!

totally dude! i really wish i had scripture, too, and that would make everything so much easier to deal with. all the answers, right there, ready-made and neat! i just need me a bible, and a constitution, a copy of unintended consequences, et cetera and then i can just shut off my brain and go marching! fuck YEAH!!!!

So, instead of proving (whoever) wrong, you throw insults & cuss like a little boy.

Clever ruse.

there's nothing to prove wrong, because there's nothing here other than a bunch of ridiculous posing and absurd assertions.

awwww, don't like it when somebody make cartoons outta yer homies?

well, at least all them cartoonized "commies" can take a joke.

Back