Problem #2745 in separation

Let them know your not exactly thrilled with them going to WWE ,but that its good for them to be spending time with their Dad,if they ask why you can explain in more detail,if they don't you can still instill the "time with Dad " thing by saying "have a good time with your Dad" and when they get back ask them if "they had a good time with dad".This way if they enjoy themselves ,in the back of their minds its because they're with Dad and not the Violence and half nekkid women that they are enjoying.All the wrestlers are "real " people and I'm sure in their new found interest in all things wrestling you could probably find some info to show how the Wrestling folk are Father/Brother or Sisters/Mothers and not just violent and or "skanky-ass boobs" .

I'm just glad they changed it to WWE ,it was getting a little embarrassing having to explain to people when the wife said she donates to WWF. :eek6:

A.B.Normal said:
All the wrestlers are "real " people and I'm sure in their new found interest in all things wrestling you could probably find some info to show how the Wrestling folk are Father/Brother or Sisters/Mothers and not just violent and or "skanky-ass boobs" .

:eek5:

I went to the WWE site {WTF was I thinking} and picked a name to do a net search on "Christy Hemme" and came up with her Acting credits :rolleyes: I'm afradi it worse than you feared

Starring Starring Roles

The New Tom Green Show (2003) - Spokesmodel (season regular)
The Man Show (1999) - Juggy (season regular)
WWE Raw (1993) - Christy Hemme (2004-Current)
WWE Pay-Per-View (1985) - Christy

http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/PersonDetail/personid-322021

P.S. never let your kid do a search for Christy Hemme. :eyepop: never did find anything other than :fap:

tonksy said:
*is glad she doesn't have boys.

:alienhuh: Thought you had the hots for Goldberg for a while...

Anyway...once they come back, you'll find that they didn't even notice the 'skanky-ass boobs'. Most boys under 12 don't. If they do, it will most likely be noticed with embarassment. As long as it's not a 'recurring theme' with dad's visitation, then I wouldn't worry about it too much. You have plenty of time to 'deprogram' them when they are with you.

Gato_Solo said:
You have plenty of time to 'deprogram' them when they are with you.
First of all this is very true. But, from the position of one that has to "de-program" children on almost a weekly basis, it sucks. It's not quite as bad with my ex now, but hers still insists on being the "fun" dad and taking no responsibility towards actual parenting. Anyway, good luck with the "de-programming".

PT said:
First of all this is very true. But, from the position of one that has to "de-program" children on almost a weekly basis, it sucks. It's not quite as bad with my ex now, but hers still insists on being the "fun" dad and taking no responsibility towards actual parenting. Anyway, good luck with the "de-programming".

I wouldn't worry too much about the 'fun dad'. Your kids know that about him, too, and will use him (and I do mean use) until he either wises up, or steps off.

Oh I know, our 16 y/o already knows it and openly says it to us. I had a talk with her about it once, just the principle of the thing. She basically told me that she knew he wouldn't be there for her in any way other than cash, so she was taking it. Can't say I'm happy about it but I sure understand too. It's the 9 year old that gets tough. He can do almost anything there and then has to come home and follow rules. Rules suck when you're 9.

PT said:
Oh I know, our 16 y/o already knows it and openly says it to us. I had a talk with her about it once, just the principle of the thing. She basically told me that she knew he wouldn't be there for her in any way other than cash, so she was taking it. Can't say I'm happy about it but I sure understand too. It's the 9 year old that gets tough. He can do almost anything there and then has to come home and follow rules. Rules suck when you're 9.

Rules suck when you're 42 as well. :grinyes: He'll get over it...trust me. :lloyd:

"Professional" wrestling...what a complete waste of time. Point him towards THIS, Les.

Tate was 12 when he punched, kicked and stomped the 48-pound girl to death in 1999.

Tate had claimed he accidentally killed the girl while imitating professional wrestling moves he had seen on television.

HomeLAN said:
"Professional" wrestling...what a complete waste of time. Point him towards THIS, Les.

While I find that story to be a low blow (I actually watch wrestling from time to time...call it catharsis), I find it more interesting that you believe that wrestling is that responsible for the kid's actions. The reason this crime happened has more to do with parental supervision than anything else...

Ah, but that's the point, isn't it? Daddy's going to expose them to this, and then take a powder, leaving Leslie to tone the kids down and be the "bad guy". It is the parents' ultimate responsibility, but if you aren't going to be there to do it, don't open the door.

HomeLAN said:
Ah, but that's the point, isn't it? Daddy's going to expose them to this, and then take a powder, leaving Leslie to tone the kids down and be the "bad guy". It is the parents' ultimate responsibility, but if you aren't going to be there to do it, don't open the door.

Touche mes ami.

Taking them to WWE is easy. He doesn't have to pay attention to the kids, just plop them down and watch the action.

It's too hard to take them to the beach or park, or go hiking, etc, ... :lloyd:

kuulani said:
Taking them to WWE is easy. He doesn't have to pay attention to the kids, just plop them down and watch the action.

It's too hard to take them to the beach or park, or go hiking, etc, ... :lloyd:

My daughter's favorite game is still let's get papa...Think I'm going to take them someplace where exercise is required, rather than optional?

gato...i find bill goldberg (and truth be told, most of the wrestlers) to be delicious. i was referring to the obsession with it. i watch it blatantly for the manflesh but i find it to be of no redeeming value whatsoever. i'm just glad mt girls don't clammer to watch it...yet.

HomeLAN said:
Which open up another avenue. Simply take the kids somewhere that afternoon, forgetting that Mutt is supposed to pick them up.

So we went to a Christmas party on Sunday, hosted by my Grandmother's Legion. We go every year, it's a thing we do. Grandma gets to show off her grandkids, kids have fun, everyone is happy.

Look what Santa gave Avery. He is sooooooooooooooooooo happy.

FE265C71_1c.jpg

I'm doomed. :blank:

A.B.Normal said:
well at east you've got this

okay so I added that :lloyd:
:lloyd:

that almost makes up for the tiny little self destructing folding chairs and announcer's desk :eek:

Back