Prof

Nixy said:
You're telling me you'd be OK with her having sex in your family home whilst the family is out shopping?

i can hear the cartridge sliding into the breach from here.

Nixy said:
You're telling me you'd be OK with her having sex in your family home whilst the family is out shopping?

Why wuld she only have sex when the family goes out shopping? (It's early and raining here - my brain has fogged over)

Because he wouldn't be at home perring the 12-gauge... of course, I'd expect a booby trap or three to pick up the slack while he's gone.

Yeah, same here - of course it only happened when we were on holiday with them, as we started going out when we had our own place.

I remember once we were on the farm & the two of us decided it would be fun sleeping in the trailer (for a little more privacy, seeing as the whole family had joined us on the holiday...his family, not mine). We got busy one afternoon and shagged so ferociously that we managed to get the trailer of its 'legs' and midway into a ditch...before realising that his entire family were standing about 7 meters away :blush:

Back