Prof ...

Thats why you pause your cursor over the link for a second to read the destination url. Every once in a while you manage to circumvent a disaster.

nope ... that cursor over link trick doesn't work for me ... it works over the buttons, but not over the link ...

My chili recipe? hamburger, onions, kidney beans (optional), portuguese sausage, tomato sauce, stewed tomatoes, and lotsa chili powder ...cheese & tabasco on the side :D

i won honorable mention once at a chili cook-off :shrug: it was a little too hot for some of the judges...but i say if it's not hot, what's the point?

tonks said:
i won honorable mention once at a chili cook-off :shrug: it was a little too hot for some of the judges...but i say if it's not hot, what's the point?
so where's the recipe?:swing:

That's pretty much the point of the thead. Unless you think you can send me a sample that'll still be safe to taste.

actually...i don't really do recipes...a handful of this and a handful of that...i cook by sight and smell and texture and use recipes for guidelines...but i have to try and write down some recipes for my soon to be ex to take with him :rolleyes: so maybe i'll try and get that one down too.

Back