Prof ...

paul_valaru said:
spice that goes INTO chili!!!!!

ok, so no, you ain't getting real hot as shit chili

Hey Paul...you want spicy...I've got these little plants in my garden...innocuous looking, really! They have little tiny peppers growing on them. I DARE you to even lick one :D

*prepares the fire extinguisher...just in case*

MrBishop said:
Hey Paul...you want spicy...I've got these little plants in my garden...innocuous looking, really! They have little tiny peppers growing on them. I DARE you to even lick one :D

*prepares the fire extinguisher...just in case*

ME? not a chance in hell

Tonks and Unc will eat a salad of them though

paul_valaru said:
ME? not a chance in hell

Tonks and Unc will eat a salad of them though

They'd better have a caast-iron stomache....I don't pluck these things without washing my hands several times thereafter...especially before touching my face. :D

Seriously hot!!

Rob, you still haven't answered about the police beating.

Oh, and just for the record, they were very, very good about keeping the meals tame while I was there. I found the meals very taste. Very well seasoned. I imagine it probably tasted like oatmeal to them.

We made a 15 jalapeno/4 habanero chili last year. It was pretty hot.. but not police beating hot.

I've had it in wing sauce form though... ke-rist.

So what you're saying is that Tonks's chili wasn't all she represented?? Or did you interfere in her process, diminishing the product?

So...now that the barbecue is a lingering memory...how hot was the chili? Enquiring minds want to know...:grinyes:

Back