Prom is tomorrow

You know I asked her the same thing. Neither of us really remember what was going on in that picture. We were the only two who went without dates, and people were cracking jokes about us being gay all night. So maybe we were joking about that or something.

Aah...prom night. I wish that I remembered it more :D

A ritzy hotel lounge with what I'd assumed was supposed to be a sit-down dinner (cause one of our english teachers went through the trouble of teaching us about correct forks etc...) and turned out to be a buffet. I ate little of the buffet and starved for half the night. :D

I was at a table with 2 buddies...none of whom drank wine. Luckily, there were 3 bottles on the table...I drank 1 1/2 bottles before deciding that the party was a waste of time. Most people left when they realized that only the teachers were dancing.

I ended up in a cab with kids from another school, heading to 'Le Vieux Munich' - an oom-pah-pah German beer hall. Drank like a fish mostly because the kid net to me kept buying pitchers and only drinking the first glass before deciding that it wasn't cold enough for him anymore. I ate about 4 giant pretzels, wathed kids get tossed out because they were doing things like trying to get pretzels into the tuba from the second floor! or...getting the waiter's attention by pouring beer on him, also from the second floor.

I got seriously plastered, crawled into another cab with kids that I didn't know, heading back to what was luckily my hotel...just in time to piss off some girl that had the hots for me, puke into a bush (I think that it was a bush), and call Pop to the rescue at around 3am.

Aah...the good'ol days :D

Winky said:
Dang Flu you prudy up real nice!
Absolutely!

You're gorgeous here!

prom4.jpg

Back