Proud Daddy?

Professur

Just a little. I just got a call from V2.0. She needed someone to talk to after first responding a car accident where she had to do CPR for 20 minutes. Guy came back around as the ambulance and cops were arriving.

Professur

She called me three times that day at work totaling at least 2 hours (long distance on her cell, I'm gonna have to eat that bill). In a crisis she goes cold and logical .. but after it's all over, her emotional side returns and she goes shocky. Fortunately my boss is one of those really progressive types that understands people work better when they don't have to worry about family issues and wasn't concerned about my phone time. Naturally I made up the hours by staying late.

What's really got her freaked out is the series of coincidences that happened that put her there. Right down to her ordering the wrong coffee (she went in for regular coffee, accidentally ordered an ice cap (raw sugar load, minimal caffeine .. pretty much the prescription for shock recovery after 20 minutes of physical exertion) and the ear worm that got stuck in her head as she left home (Joan Jett, I love Rock and Roll ... pretty much the exact match between beat and the CPR rate). And if she hadn't detoured for that coffee (that she didn't even get) she never would have been on that road. I think it was all the 'foreshadowing' that freaked her out afterwards more than the accident and blood. The idea that another hand might be involved, y'know?

Professur

Yep. Csnnuckistan. The US providers are trying to force their way in, but the Canuck industry is fighting them every step of the way.