psycho groupie cocaine crazy

Raven

Annoying SOB
Eating seeds as a passtime activity the toxicity of our city of our city
NEW! WHAT DO YOU OWN THE WORLD? HOW DO YOU OWN DISORDER, DISORDER? NOW! SOMEWHERE BETWEEN THE SACRED SILENCE AND SLEEP sacred silence and sleeeeep. sooooooooooooomewhere between the sacred silence and sleep. Disorder Disorder Disooooooooordeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

when i became the sun i shone life into the mans heart

Raven

Annoying SOB
Bounce (pogopogopogopogopogo) Jump (pogopogopogopogopogopogopogopogo) down (pogopogo) up (pogopogopogopogo)

SOAD FUCKIN RULE!

Raven

Annoying SOB
PSSSSSSSSSSSH! (Im gonna copyright that!)

Im gonna start postin good charlotte lyrics now....

Ardsgaine

whoreable said:
you crazy kids and your crapy rock music.

I thought he had come back... :(

*sniff*

No one makes good posts like that anymore. Look at the way he misspelled 'crappy'. Sheer genius. And look at this one...

His Holiness said:
it is quite ironic they have good in thier name.

Note the inversion of 'i' and 'e' in 'their'. Of course, anyone can do that, but his real creative genius is demonstrated by his failure to capitalize the first letter combined with his scrupulous inclusion of a period at the end.

I'll just let this one speak for itself...

The God said:
perhaps in bizzaro world.

God, I miss that man. :( :( :( :( :(

Raven

Annoying SOB
ash r said:
eew, stewey, i didnt know you liked them. you lost 1 and a half respect points!! *huggggggs*

I like AFI does that get me any points back? and muse...any points for them?

Raven

Annoying SOB
I like U2. I have a greatest hits album (the one with with or without you, the joshua tree and sunday bloody sunday on it)

I like the Chili Peppers too