PT & Mirlyn Please check in

Q

The tornadoes creamed Mo and Ks. Just want to make sure you guys are ok.

chcr

Too cute for words
They got us last night. Could have more coming. My power lines are laying in my front lawn under half of one of my maple trees. Hid out from tornadoes twice last night, but we evidently only got the 100 mph straight line winds at our house. Haven't checked the rest of the damage yet, had to come to work.:eek:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I got damn lucky. Was watching the storm online right up to the point of safety, finally decided it was going to hit us, so I shut everything down and just waited. Somehow it just fell apart right before it hit us. Now my brother in KC didn't get quite so lucky, he woke up this morning to find a tree on his car. He says it actually looks like it didn't hurt it, he just can't move it til someone gets the tree cut up.

chcr

Too cute for words
My in-laws live in Adrian, PT. I guess it went either side of them. My wife's brother lives in Odessa as well, so we heard a lot about it. Glad you're okay. :D

chcr

Too cute for words
Just saw a report from Clarksville, TN that shows a pile of rubble that was a two story brick house yesterday. :eek:

HomeLAN

Glad you guys are OK. I'd like to hear the same from Mirlyn.

We're battening down the hatches now. Looks like 9 PM out there, and it's 10 AM.

HomeLAN

I think we'll be fine. We're just getting the Southern edge of it.

I wanna hear from Mirlyn, though. It's getting late.

PT

He may have had school or work today, I don't think he can post from either most of the time.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Glad you're ok guys. This has been a weekend from hell at otc....Sure feel better when we hear from Mirlyn..... :(

PT

Well Mirlyn did post this morning in another thread, I think the music one. He just must not have seen this one.