Public toilets

In France you have to insert some coins to the toilet in order to be able to "open it".

They have strange pay toilets on some sidewalks in San Fran. They're pretty interesting as they self-clean after each use....floors and all. They're also timed.

They're a big source of controversy.

whoa........timed.
They should also add an ammount limit, if you piss more than 500ml it will charge extra.

flavio said:
They have strange pay toilets on some sidewalks in San Fran. They're pretty interesting as they self-clean after each use....floors and all. They're also timed.

They're a big source of controversy.

Ok, so if you're in the middle of a dump, and the time is up, what happens?

Jerrek said:
They don't let you go in. Sometimes I wonder what they would do if you unzip, whip it out, and start pissing right there on the desk...

:rolleyes: That's what the sinks are for.

PuterTutor said:
Ok, so if you're in the middle of a dump, and the time is up, what happens?

"If patrons remain in the toilet longer than an allocated 20 minutes, alarm systems kick in. Flashing lights, blaring horns, that kind of thing."

They look like this:
Toilet6.jpg

http://metroped.org/Restroom/support/PayToilet.htm

Oh well hell, 20 minutes I could take a shit, jerk off, and still have time to wash my hands.

A couple areas seem to be complaining that they are also used by prostitutes taking their customers in there and people using them for a private place to shoot up.

I could see that. Cut that time down to 5 minutes, eliminate alot of that. I think if I knew I was paying for it, 5 minutes would be plenty for a dump.

Yeah, if you have to go so bad that you need the pay toilet 5 minutes should be plenty.

There's also some humorous accounts of women leaving and forgetting their purse in there. As soon as you shut the door the self-cleaning thing takes over dousing everything.

So by the time they can get back in their purse has been thoroughly "cleaned" with a lot of water and chemicals. :D

hell, i'd pay $1 to take a crap if it meant going for a ride in a time machine:headbang:

Bill and Ted's Toilet Adventure

the ones i've seen cost 20p, which i guess is semantically equivilent to a quarter... to be honest, i'd rather pay the 20p for the nice toilet than go in the nasty scummy free one next door...

Back