Question? Ask the Web Ouija

Maybe it's not crashing. It's weird, when I first opened that webpage, the thingie's resting place was between the letters and numbers. Now it seems that between the G and T is it's new resting place. I asked it "Why don't you work?" it said "Not Known" then went back to sitting between the G and T

tonksy said:
i asked it all sorts of silly questions...then i started plugging in song titles that are questions....that was fun...but when i asked it "what about love?" it gave me an odd answer...UTUEZY....whatcha think?

U TU EZY... I think you need to have a stern talking-to with this board... and teach it a little respect.

pc_builder said:
I crashed the Ouija.

I asked it a question about myself. It spelled "YOU" then it started moving to another letter but stopped completely.:shrug:

I couldn't even guess what it was saying next because it stopped between two letters.

Clearly the board is just too overwhelmed with your perma-wedgies. :winkkiss:

Inkara1 said:
U TU EZY... I think you need to have a stern talking-to with this board... and teach it a little respect.
:blush: easy? well...i just never saw the need to act like it wasn't what i wanted in the first place :shrug:

tonksy said:
:blush: easy? well...i just never saw the need to act like it wasn't what i wanted in the first place :shrug:

When I asked

How much wood could a wood-chuck chuck?

I got

:shrug:

When I asked

Is tonksy ezy?

It said

Yes.

Sorry, tonksy, but the board has spoken. :winkkiss: :lol2:

pc_builder said:
Maybe it's not crashing. It's weird, when I first opened that webpage, the thingie's resting place was between the letters and numbers. Now it seems that between the G and T is it's new resting place. I asked it "Why don't you work?" it said "Not Known" then went back to sitting between the G and T

Dude, ya broke the afterlife :D

tonksy said:
dude...i'm only easy when i wanna be ;)

Yes, Ma'am. I apologize for making a disparaging remark about your character, and possibly sullying your pristine reputation. It was the Ouija board, and I will not use it again. :mope: ;)

Gato_Solo said:
Yes, Ma'am. I apologize for making a disparaging remark about your character, and possibly sullying your pristine reputation. It was the Ouija board, and I will not use it again. :mope: ;)
:p ;)

*tips hat to Google spider

Q: Should I stay or should I go now?
A: Stay

Q: Paper or plastic?
A: Plastic

Q: Am I channeling the ghost of Wendy O. Williams during crochet class?

A: Cannot tell

I would think that last one would be fairly easy to detect...

SnP said:
Q: Am I channeling the ghost of Wendy O. Williams during crochet class?

That's a freaky thought...

wendy-o-mug-shot.jpg

oh dear, oh dear ..oh deary me!

this is what i asked:

should altron ask out 23?

that liddle needle there went to "NO"

:eek3: :eek5: :eek13: :bolt:

I'm too chicken to ask it a damn thing.

I am afraid of answers I don't want, even if it is just pretend.

and

Those things freak me out.

:crying5:

Will the Bengals beat the Ravens? no

Will the Ravens beat the Bengals? no

So its going to overtime or something? o-v-e-r-t-i-m-e

hmm...

So will the Bengals prevail in overtime? no

That would leave the Ravens, no? yes

Can you tell me the final score so I can call the bookie? no

stupid machine...

Back