Question...

that's a little more in-depth than...Let's live together until I get bored with you or find someone better, huh?

Gonz said:
Then don't bother.

Til Death do us part does not include an escape clause.

Thats why they invented divorce.

My vows will :D for sanitys sake. Thats what pre-nups are for.

Divorce is legal perjury. The only thing a person has is their word & once that's proven useless...well.

To quote that Krazy Texan Ross Perot.

“If a man’s own wife cannot trust him, how can the American people? The family unit and solid ethics are the basis of America. If I could wish for one thing for our country, it would be a strong family unit. If I could wish for a second thing, it would be a strong church system.”
------------

At EDS, adultery is grounds for immediate dismissal.

Marriage is a team sport, and I learned from experience that both halves have to play for the sport to work. If it takes until later in life for both halves to be ready, then that's generally a better way to go. If I'd been with Brandi longer before we got married, I think we probably wouldn't have gotten married at all.

tank girl said:
true. but Winky, I am 20 I'm not getting any younger, y'know... :lol2:

lifelong? hell no.I just want a couppla liddle babies :swing: They're going to be well gone by 18 :D (Including the husband too, if I can help it :p )

20 going on 12, maybe. :rolleyes: You're really about 10 ro 12, aren't you?

Winky said:
To quote that Krazy Texan Ross Perot.

“If a man’s own wife cannot trust him, how can the American people? The family unit and solid ethics are the basis of America. If I could wish for one thing for our country, it would be a strong family unit. If I could wish for a second thing, it would be a strong church system.”

Part two of that equation...

If she truly didn't believe he had an affair with Monica until he broke down & admitted it, can we trust her to be President? After Jennifer Flowers, Sally Miller Purdue, Paula Jones, et al, was Hillary foolish enough to think that Monica was some made up, Republican, attack? If so, the American people had better think twice about her ability to process information. If not, she's already proven herself a liar.

rofl3.gif

chcr said:
20 going on 12, maybe. :rolleyes: You're really about 10 ro 12, aren't you?

12 with the IQ of a 25 year old ? - now that would be cool :brow:

I've yet to meet any 20 year old that shares the same intellectual capacity that I do :p

Inkara1 said:
Marriage is a team sport, and I learned from experience that both halves have to play for the sport to work. If it takes until later in life for both halves to be ready, then that's generally a better way to go. If I'd been with Brandi longer before we got married, I think we probably wouldn't have gotten married at all.

I like the sporting philosphy, really fits in with my ideas about comprimise and reciprocity that is a really important thing. I don't play sport, but I can understand that much :D. It brings in a whole 'nother ball game of analogies, now - doesn't it?

tank girl said:
really fits in with my ideas about compromise and reciprocity

Um know dat's Y I answered as I did on the poll.

If your goals values dreams reason for living is closely aligned with mine then there'd be no need for
"compromise and reciprocity" only how best to go about
achieving our desires. Now THAT has been some blood-soaked
ground for many horrendous screaming matches over the years lol

She sez potatoe and I say FUCK THAT!!@!!!^%*^&*

Winky said:
Um know dat's Y I answered as I did on the poll.

If your goals values dreams reason for living is closely aligned with mine then there'd be no need for
"compromise and reciprocity" only how best to go about
achieving our desires. Now THAT has been some blood-soaked
ground for many horrendous screaming matches over the years lol

She sez potatoe and I say FUCK THAT!!@!!!^%*^&*

exactly why I believe in it :rofl:

been there - done that :shrug: in fact it wasn't for a superiority complex - that is the explicit property of tank girl ;) - fortunately it doesn't permeate too much the boundaries of real life...

Back