R&R at the B&B

greenfreak

I'm leaving in just a few hours, I'm so excited!!

Rusty and I are going to a bed and breakfast called Chimney Hill Inn right by the Delaware River. I was there on my work road trip and liked it so much, we booked this weekend and got a 'Restful Runaway' package which includes dinner at a local restaurant, a massage for each of us, a vineyard tour, breakfast by candlelight and a gift package.

The grounds are really nice, I sat one night and watched about 15 deer grazing on the field in front of me. We have a balcony outside our room that overlooks the field they graze on. The town closeby is adorable and they have a night life in New Hope also. And the rooms have no tv and no phone and that also means no posting! :eek: It's going to be great! :D

So we're leaving tomorrow morning and coming back Sunday night. This seems like the weekend for getaways, huh? I'll post some pictures when I get back! :wave: :D

ooooooooooooh I am so green with envy! It looks wonderful. Have a spectacular time! :cocktail:

greenfreak said:

Rusty and I are going to a bed and breakfast called Chimney Hill Inn right by the Delaware River. I was there on my work road trip and liked it so much, we booked this weekend and got a 'Restful Runaway' package which includes dinner at a local restaurant, a massage for each of us, a vineyard tour, breakfast by candlelight and a gift package.

The grounds are really nice, I sat one night and watched about 15 deer grazing on the field in front of me. We have a balcony outside our room that overlooks the field they graze on. The town closeby is adorable and they have a night life in New Hope also. And the rooms have no tv and no phone and that also means no posting! :eek: It's going to be great! :D

So we're leaving tomorrow morning and coming back Sunday night. This seems like the weekend for getaways, huh? I'll post some pictures when I get back! :wave: :D

Have a great time!! :)

Edit: doh![/siz]

UH OH! Ardsgaine is being to feel like an unappreciated housewife! :D (I'm just teasing BTW)

Janimal said:
Ummm, I rather thought I had.

Well, there was the reunion in WV that had deer but we were sharing cabin space with children and in-laws, and there was the B&B in St Marks where we were alone but there were no deer. There was also the Mariott, but that was more like a working vacation. I want the whole package... total relaxation, no kids, deer outside the door, etc, etc, etc...

*starts singing*

I want it all!
I want it right now!

:p ;)

Jan, can't we send him to his room or something when he's being like this?

greenfreak said:
And the rooms have no tv and no phone and that also means no posting! :eek: It's going to be great! :D
Fucking funny! Ooops :D

It was wonderful. We saw the deer, some quail, a wild turkey running across the property, a llama and 3 alpacas, tons of butterflies, did quite a bit of shopping, had a heavenly massage, took lots of pictures, ate like pigs... It was quite a weekend.

Pics getting developed tomorrow... If you're not too bored with it, I'll post them on my website first and then link them here... :D

Back