racism test

Your data suggest a strong automatic preference for White People relative to Black People

well duh...they asked that right at the beginning....

Which statement best describes you?I strongly prefer White People to Black People.I moderately prefer White People to Black People.I like White People and Black People equally.I moderately prefer Black People to White People.I strongly prefer Black People to White People.

Spot said:
Your data suggest a strong automatic preference for White People relative to Black People

well duh...they asked that right at the beginning....

Which statement best describes you?I strongly prefer White People to Black People.I moderately prefer White People to Black People.I like White People and Black People equally.I moderately prefer Black People to White People.I strongly prefer Black People to White People.

I never answered that statement :eyebrow:

Luis G said:
I wonder if my result would have been the other way if they had presented the good words with the black people first. :shrug:

Doubtful, if you read the details it states that there is a correction factor for the order in which the associations are presented.

apparently i have a slight preference for white folk over black folk....i think it's cuz i took this quiz without my morning coffee. i hate everyone equally.

"There is no racial bigotry here."
"I do not look down on niggers, wops, kikes, or greasers...... here you are all equally worthless."
grumpy.jpg

The day I need a cockamamie internet test to tell me all about myself, someone please do the right thing and shoot me on the spot.

SouthernN'Proud said:
The day I need a cockamamie internet test to tell me all about myself, someone please do the right thing and shoot me on the spot.

:devious: :gun3: :elaugh1:

SouthernN'Proud said:

It's just fun ;)

I too think it is silly to make tests to find out about yourself.

SouthernN'Proud said:

*giggles* you said "cockamamie" *giggles*
:D

I decided to show how full of crap this test is.

Based on really taking the test, instead of trying one way or the other.
Your data suggest a strong automatic preference for Canada relative to United States

Is it actually illegal to be racist in another countries?

I think that's a big pile of shit. If you own a bussiness and decide to hire only white people (or black people depending on your choice), why should you not be able to do it? After all, it is your bussiness and you should be able to manage your own resources as you see fit.

Being racist verbally, c'mon, do people really have a huge lack of character that they feel offended by some stranger's words?, it is 'socially' incorrect to be racist, but making it illegal? where's the freedom of speech?

Disclaimer for the touchy people: I'm not racist (in fact i think racism only reflects your own ignorance), but I think anyone should be able to be if they choose to.

It's not illegal to be racist here. It is illegal to allow racism to interfere with your hiring practices or to make someone different than yourself feel uncomfortable. You won't do jail time for calling the Japanese cleaning woman a nip but you will pay for her great-great-grandkids Harvard education.

Yes, it is illegal as far as hiring or firing goes. You wouldn't believe the amount of time hiring managers and HR people spend trying to be damned sure they can point to something other than race before they make any personnel decision.

As far as determining for yourself what to do with your resources, that idea went bye-bye long ago.

Back