Rain, rain go away....

SouthernN'Proud said:
What he grabbed.

Naw. It's the same as what HL has in his yard. I'd been trying all vacation to get kudzu, but everywhere I could see it, I couldn't get to it. I finally picked a piece of vine off a tree at Stone Montain. But it was only the tame stuff.

SouthernN'Proud said:
What he grabbed.
Dunno... still not sure what was growing in his yard either. I just remember going at it with an axe, pick, shovel...yanking at the roots and watching them tear upwards through the grass in 6-8ft lengths+ . Took several hours of work, but we killed the fucker (or thought that we did). I believe that it came back the next year.

Hey Prof! D'ya remember what it was?

Professur said:
Naw. It's the same as what HL has in his yard. I'd been trying all vacation to get kudzu, but everywhere I could see it, I couldn't get to it. I finally picked a piece of vine off a tree at Stone Montain. But it was only the tame stuff.
Dude.. my whole side yard is gorged with kudzu... as well as certain areas of Catos place. You could have had your fill.

unclehobart said:
Dude.. my whole side yard is gorged with kudzu... as well as certain areas of Catos place. You could have had your fill.
Where did ya see any here...on the other side of the lake?
I musta missed it.
You gotta stay on top of that stuff or it will wreak havoc on ya... :eek13:

catocom said:
Where did ya see any here...on the other side of the lake?
I musta missed it.
You gotta stay on top of that stuff or it will wreak havoc on ya... :eek13:
I remember a few touches back along the fill-in spot where everything was bulldozed in from the old blowout. It was pretty far back.

unclehobart said:

I thought that was the same as what HL had. Up on that hill where the neighbour's cat was hanging out?

Its ripe time for the vines to start seeding. I can ship you up a few pods so long as customs wont go apefire over it.

unclehobart said:
Its ripe time for the vines to start seeding. I can ship you up a few pods so long as customs wont go apefire over it.
They would if they catch it....then again, if Prof plants this stuff and it does well enough in winter, the customs agents will have to pull him away from the angry mob of neighbours banging on his front door holding pitchforks and torches...so a customs agent would be a good thing, eh.

Actually, because of your sharp winters, kudzu might actually be controllable. It thrives so well down here because of the extended periods of warm and positively mild winters.

LOL smuggling Kuduz... :rofl3:

unclehobart said:
I remember a few touches back along the fill-in spot where everything was bulldozed in from the old blowout. It was pretty far back.
hmm, I'll have to go check that before it gets like it was.
Used to be you couldn't see the tops of even the tallest trees out there.
That shit was growing a good 75' high.

I'm I think I've got enough rain here now.
Will someone turn that spicket off???

p.s.(I know it's really spelt spigot) :lloyd:

Back