raise in salary ...

nalani

what's the basic "raise rate"? I've heard everywhere from 5% to 20% ... what's the average across the US and/or Hawai'i?

What, you mean in The Family you can't just set your own pay rate?

I'm dissapointed.

Anywhere between 5 and 20, depends on the company, how good of job you're doing, alot of things. Most cost-of-living raises are around the 5 range, for a really good performance review, you could get 20.

:coffee:

Attachment(s):

evil.gif, 0.94kb

4_1031635390.gif

here the raise equals the inflation rate...that's per year.
a raise because you work good, for instance, is based on how well you've done your job...can't tell how much that can be, that totally depends on your boss :)

No, that's the cutback % you get from other business for protection by The Family

I used to get 5% every year and that was the maximum the company gave. Since the warm winter last year, we didn't get our raises at the normal time. We might get 1% in January if we're lucky and it's cold.

15%?! Shit, I've never gotten that much.

There must be a relation between raise rate and acquisitive power, and most of the times, raise rate is below or equal to the depreciation rate of acquisitive power.

i don't know if acquisitive power is a valid term in english, for those that don't know what i'm talking about, it basically means "how much you can buy with certain ammount of money"

Back