Read the new AUP

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Please read the new AUP.

No major modifications other than include all of OTC's services into it.

All cheese must be immediately returned to the OTCentral.com office upon arrival. Cheese is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Cheese Justice Enforcement Agency and shall never be owned, sold, distributed, or eaten by anyone without prior written permission. All traffic moving through OTCentral.com that we find suspicious of smuggling cheese will be intercepted and dealt with severely.

:rofl:

PuterTutor said:
All cheese must be immediately returned to the OTCentral.com office upon arrival. Cheese is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Cheese Justice Enforcement Agency and shall never be owned, sold, distributed, or eaten by anyone without prior written permission. All traffic moving through OTCentral.com that we find suspicious of smuggling cheese will be intercepted and dealt with severely.

I reckon that's just there to make sure you've read most of it. :D

But that's just it, I was just skimming it again, like usual, and I saw the word cheese. Cheese is not a word you find in very many AUP's.

Aunty Em said:
PuterTutor said:

I reckon that's just there to make sure you've read most of it. :D
:eek: No, that's DEAD serious! Never violate the cheese rule! :eek:

fury is the cheese king he has rights to all the world's cheese

It was even in the AUP at JJR's at one point, not sure if it still is though.

Funds = money, goods = tangible product, so service is the only keyword. Lemme see if I can find a loophole in my own AUP... :D

I removed all the irrelevant definitions for sake of brevity
ser·vice Pronunciation Key (sûrvs)
n.

Work done for others as an occupation or business: has done service for us as a consultant.
An act or a variety of work done for others, especially for pay: offers a superior service to that of his competitors; provides full catering services.
Making love couldn't really be considered work done as an occupation or business, unless you're a hooker, nor can it really be considered work at all. Work is boring, making love isn't.
Assistance; help: was of great service to him during his illness.
An act of assistance or benefit; a favor: My friend did me a service in fixing the door.
This can't really apply since the definition of assist is "To give help or support to, especially as a subordinate or supplement" - to be a subordinate requires that I be an authority figure in the act, and you sound like more of a dominant woman ;) - for supplement to apply to this situation would need for the act to be incomplete, and two people isn't necessarily a requirement to making love, because you can love yourself, so technically is complete even before you offer it to me. Therefore, neither subordinate nor supplement apply here.

The only thing that could pose a problem.
Copulation with a female animal. Used of male animals, especially studs.
Myself being a stud and an animal, and you being an animal as well, this seems to be the only definition of service that could apply. However, the definition of animal is "An animal organism other than a human, especially a mammal."

So, in conclusion, solicit on! :brow:

:sex: :sex2: :hump: :headbang:

Back