Real or fake

Real or fake? What kind of Christmas tree do you get?

• Real

Votes: 20 100.0%
  • Fake

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • eh?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I chop down my own tree every year. They never look as good as store bought ones but they always make the house smell awesome.( Just to counter any claim that i might be an environmentalist, i'll let you know that i usually topple a 70 footer and take the top 7 feet of it) :D

How would you like someone to cut off your legs, and drop you in a vat of nutrients only up to the top of your stubs? Teasing you with life, while hanging deadly instruments all over your body
I will never look at christmas the same again. :confuse3: :D

No christmas tree in here, i wonder if my sisters are going to get one.

HeXp£Øi± said:
I chop down my own tree every year. They never look as good as store bought ones but they always make the house smell awesome.( Just to counter any claim that i might be an environmentalist, i'll let you know that i usually topple a 70 footer and take the top 7 feet of it) :D

Ya know, that's actually a brilliant idea. I bet they are nearly perfect up there, aren't they?

I prefer real ones, but they don't travel well on planes :(

so I have an AmazinglyRealisticTM fake tree which I cover in silver baubles and white lights.

It'll be up this weekend! I shall post a pic!

HeXp£Øi± said:

Like anyone's going to miss a tree in Alaska... :p

They're awesome here and there's a million trees for every person. Actually by law every Alaska resident is permitted to cut down a certain number of board feet to build their own house.

Speaking of trees, you know what I don't get, flogging ... er ... flocking? What the hell is the word for that? Oh well, I know a lot of people who like that. :D

Back