Really Twisted

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
What a treat we had this morning!

Turned on the local news to see Twisted Sister in full gear doing "Silver Bells".

Bad quality link here
The most awesome thing I've seen in quite awhile :beardbng:

They have a video for download on their site and a "click on cd cover to hear entire cd" thingie, too.

and there are now pics on the morning show blog - link in the first post, scroll down -

dee.jpg

dee_2.jpg

I might have to go buy this album. Oh, Come All Ye Faithful (set to the We're Not Gonna Take It music) FUCKING ROCKS!! :D

They have a video for download on their site and a "click on cd cover to hear entire cd" thingie, too.

and there are now pics on the morning show blog - link in the first post, scroll down -

dee.jpg

dee_2.jpg

I might have to go buy this album. Oh, Come All Ye Faithful (set to the We're Not Gonna Take It music) FUCKING ROCKS!! :D

watch it lads!

it could be another (very clever) of these damn spambots!!

Those 20,000 odd posts could just be a new clever ruse!!

Someone go find and tell an admin!

And what???

I could not understand a phucking thing that was said, you looking for a rating? Sorry, no ratings today...

And you expected to be able to, "understand a phucking thing that was said?" I'd be more surprised if you could. :D

Turn it down you say
but all I got to say to you is time and time again is
no! NO! no no no no.. no

Does anyone actually listen to Twisted Sister for the lyrics?

A Twisted Sister Christmas presents The Tree

Boob bah boob boom bah!
Boob bah boob boom bah!

We're not gonna trim it,
NO!!, we're not gonna trim it
We're not gonna trim it Anymorooooooooooooore!!

Dec.13 The Tonight Show With Jay Leno Jay talks to second-graders who have urged him to eat a vegetable; actress Dakota Fanning; actor Aaron Eckhart; Twisted Sister performs. CC Stereo

I may just have to watch it.:retard3:

Back