Religion rules.....

IDLEchild

...or is good for entertainment.

Hillarious

Hey, Habu...
How many gods do you have?

Wouldn't you rather have just one God who loves you a bunch than a bunch of gods that don't love you at all?

Jesus loves everybody, even the unsaved like Habu! Remember to pray for Habu and others like him that they may find Jesus and accept Him into their hearts!

Hahahaha

If you find an Atheist in your neighborhood,
TELL A PARENT OR PASTOR RIGHT AWAY!

You may be moved to try and witness to
these poor lost souls yourself, however
AVOID TALKING TO THEM!

Atheists are often very grumpy and bitter and will lash out at children or they may even try to trick you into neglecting God's Word.

Very advanced witnessing techniques are needed for these grouches. Let the adults handle them.

*died from laughing*

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
It HAS been too long, God...you'll have to grace us with your presence more often ;)

and I don't know for the life of me what happened to those posts...must be a little glitch somewhere :confuse3:

Bungi

My friens Bomby the bombardier beetle can shoot boiling hot toxic chemicals out of his butt. Why?

God gave your friend the ability for defence against the evil and as a testament against the false doctrine of Evolutionism!

:rofl4:

How dumb do they think people are?

I happened to find that particualr insect amusing also my son.

Eveolution. I laugh at the theory of evolution. Answer me this oh great wandering mind, if evolution is the true way, explain the platypus, another of my great creations. :biker:

pc_builder

The platypus.

Well, god, I always thought that you had gotten high one day and said "I think I'll combine some of the species to make new ones. Hmm... Let's start with a beaver and a duck..." :D

Rose

Oh my. That's some pricey real estate for 'discriminating christians'.

[edited]

I mean, seriously.

This lovely home offers the Christian Woman everything she could ever ask for-The Kitchen is located in the servants quarters! 6BR, 7.5BA with Banquet sized DR you will be named Hostess of the Year! 1.3 acres that make the Garden of Eden Look like a park in Harlem! "Adam, Eve, Get on out of here this is my Garden" $1,200,000 moves you in today. God Says this one is a Keeper! Ask Ginger Martin to show you this home today. BLS#607288

"Jesus Wept" when He saw 1822 Phillipians Place it was so beautiful And so might you when you see this 6BR/7BA home for yourself. 2 masters, detached servants cottage, 6 car climate controlled garage keeps your sweet rewards protected. There is even skeet range in the back yard for the kids. Did I mention the 2 acre wild bird sanctuary? Who needs clay birds? $3.5M moves you in by Christmas. BLS#22285
Call Mary-Beth Cross for a tour!

Former Pastors Home UNDER CONTRACT
This Beauty of a home is yours for the asking. Ask me about about the 10BR/10BA, soaring ceilings, new kitchen with marble countertops and more! Too many features to list. A Must See for the Baptist Family. Entry gate even has NRA member logo in 24K Gold! Tennis anyone? "Jesus, Your serve or Mine?" is what you will be asking as you hit the DOUBLE clay courts. Free Form pool has exact replica of the Jordan River leading to the diving area. Call today and make your appointment to see this Charmer! Listed at only $8.3mil, this is is almost a steal! (But that would be a sin so bring your checkbook.) This one will sell fast. Bill Epps. BLS#65293

419 Maker's Mill CONDO CUTIE! 3BR/3BA End unit means you can pray as loud as you want . The ALL GLASS ceiling in sunroom looks straight into Heaven. Perfect for watching for that second coming! Purchase price of only $1.75M leaves you money for decorating. Jesus says, "Buy now and your Assoc. dues are paid through April 30, 2001" Maurine Kelley - Salesperson/Broker BLS#13006

PACK YOUR BAGS and ONLY $750K!
DON'T LET GRANDMA RUIN YOUR SPRING
MOVE HER INTO A NEW CONDO!
LEVITICUS LANDINGS RETIREMENT AND ASSISTED LIVING CONDOMINIUMS - Only 35 Units Remaining The staff at Leveticus Landings offers only the best of care for Landover's Golden Years Baptist. 2BR/2BA available now. Underground secured parking. Swimming, Golf, and In-House Medical means you can spend your time in Church and less time worrying about keeping up with that Big Old House. Ask about the fixed income tithing that is offered in your monthly Association Fee. You can't blame that one on old age! Jesus says " Grab your walker and back your bags! He has prepared a place just for you!" BLS#15826 Call Marla Jennings for more information.

See, I didn't even bold anything in these that I question about because this is so incredibly rediculous. "Jesus says ... "? To make the associates money? :rolleyes: