Religious priority?

Merry Christmas fits the day.

Happy Holidays fits the "season". Thanksgiving, Hannukah, Christmas, Eid al-Adha, Kwanza (*snicker*), New Years.

Seasons Greetings means you are unwilling to commit.

You forgot "Joyous Solstice" and "Happy Feast of Mithra."

[pedantic corrections]Kwanzaa, Hanukkah[/pedantic corrections]

Not until you consider the point of this thread.

which is rather obvious to everyone outside Seattle.

no, the point is that you and yer little buddy there are applying a mirror image of the "PC" you so loudly decry. you, sir, are the nitpicker, in protesting and making the big deal out of this, when, in fact, it's only a piece of lousy cloth. don't gotta be no "liberal" to be a whiner. there's plenty of kleenex to go around!

everybody just relax and get over it.

meanwhile i'm gonna be buying stock in kleenex. anticipating big business if the economy slides into recession and the whining increases as folks look for new things to blame...

Point is, being PC is getting old and appeasement of it has not helped to improve the situation. Why can't fire be fought with fire?

Had you been in an Islamo nation and had done something similar, .... oh say maybe name a teddy-bear Mohommad, that the PC approach would be "beheading" the individual. So whats wrong with getting miffed about this.

....So your own brother get released from his 14 year sentance for fondleing children, he comes by to visit while your children are at school. So do you honor his request of letting him go look around your childrens bedrooms? .... I mean heck, the kids are at school, what harm could he do??? morally speaking

I'm just glad we have those who remind us that people who stone women in the streets or look to behead people for naming a teddy bear are on equal footing as those who find those actions atrocious.

I'm just glad we have those who remind us that people who stone women in the streets or look to behead people for naming a teddy bear are on equal footing as those who find those actions atrocious.

They did that in the hospital? I didn't see that in the article.

Oh you were just lumping all Muslims together whether they live in the US or thousands of miles away with some extreme bigotry.

Makes sense.

dude, if you and little buddy had your way we'd be at least halfway back to the sort of middle ages social rules that osama bin butthole seems to want.

and i thought you liked rock and roll... :rolleyes:

Back