Rest in peace Katie (Aunty Em's daughter)

MrBishop

My condolences Em...may the memory of her every smile and the echo of every laugh stay with you till the end of your days. RIP Katie.

greenfreak

Em, I am so sorry about losing Katie. We all know how much you love her and she's been a part of our lives too, thanks to you. She was very special and you are too, I'm truly saddened by your loss. I hope you find a way to make it through this and are able to smile and remember all the great times you shared. My thoughts are with you and your guardian angel. :sadhug:

Sharky

My heart goes out to you and your family, Aunty Em. May you find peace and comfort in your special memories. :sadhug:

Arris

I'm so sorry for your loss. May she live on forever in your wonderful memories of your time with her.

AlladinSane

Jesus! What I lost being away some days! My condolences to you Em. Believe, everything happens for a reason and one day we'll all learn. She was given to you because you were the right person for her. I believe with all my heart we will all meet again in one place some day. And I just wished I could be there to see you meet again...

Pandora

I'm so sorry. I know that I dont know you.
But I know how it can feel. I lost my father when I was 12. I just want you to know that you and your family is in my thoughts.

Later days,
Pandora

Jon

I was told of this by Nix last night.

I've just got back from work and read up on things in the Bomb Shelter, and was almost sick at what I read, such was the instant sadness and anguish that hit me.

Words aren't coming easy at the moment, so I'll leave it at this and when I think of something to say, I'll post again, but for the record, I am so terribly sorry for your loss, Celia.

Jonathon

nalani

I just saw this thread. I can't possibly imagine what you're going through. *hug* I'm so sorry ...

valkyrie

I'm new here, but not new to death, Aunty Em. Though we do not know each other (yet), I will say that I understand your grief to some extent, but I have never lost a child. I can only say that I have lost someone close, and I know it is a hard, dark road of grief that fills the days ahead and you may feel like you are alone in that darkness... you are not... there are many who understand, and many who are there to comfort you... and there will be light someday. Open the door and let them in.

I'll be thinking of you in the coming days...

~Valkyrie

DaFunkgirl

My condolences. I just lost my mother in law on mothers day, so Im still struggling with that. I can't imagine what you are going through, losing a child.

Stay strong, and if u need to let off some steam or just talk - feel free to msg me.

Aunty Em

My mind plays tricks on me... I wake up or walk past her room late at night and think she's asleep in her room or I'll be doing something on the computer and suddenly think she'll be home from school soon... then I remember she isn't and she won't.

It's very disconserting, but perhaps it's a coping mechanism... I don't know. I just have this feeling of emptiness where she should be. I can't believe she's gone, that she's not there and I can't hold her and cuddle her any more or hear he laughter and see her smile. I don't want to accept that I will never see her again in this life... even though I know it's true.

PrincessLissa

It is so hard to loose a loved one. My deepest condolences. May she forever be remembered.

Please tell me if there is anything I can do for you. I have a very patient ear. :D

sam_fisher

I just saw this.
Aunty Em, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

The death of a child is like a stone cast into the stillness of a quiet pool;
the concentric ripples of despair sweep out in all directions,
affecting many, many people.

my condolences,

sam.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Justin says:
Hey its me the idiot from london, please give Em my condolences on her loss, really sorry to hear her daughter died, thanks

he just came on msn sent me that and left again so I figured I'd post it...

i am also teribly sorry about yourloss aunty and sorry i didn't post before but I couldn't find the words...:sadhug: