Revenge is sweet...

greenfreak

I heard "Hit em up style" by Blu Cantrell in the car tonight and it made me wonder if people really do that--they get slighted by someone (in this case, being cheated on) and get even plus some.

Ever get taken advantage of in some way by someone and get them back? Get your revenge? Did you feel better after you did?

I've been screwed over damn near 100 times by friends, family, coworkers. Borrowed money thats never paid back, blame shifting, a car wreck, theft, ill rumors... etc etc. I've never taken true revenge. I figure that it puts all manner of + marks on my karmatic scale which countermands all of the little transgressions that put a series of small - marks on the bad side.

I always, always take revenge, but in a friendly sort of way. They tied me to a tree, I kiss them in the showers next time. Play a pratical joke on me, and I will probably do something similar :shrug: For me its a game :D

On a serious note, if someone would serious hurt me, I doubt I will take revenge. However, if someone hurts someone else close to me to hurt me, I will take revenge in a not so painless way.

Oh and yes, I do get satisfaction from revenge. Real satisfaction. Whether it is for a simple little thing or a bigger thing, revenge is sweet. :)

I'm not talking practical joke kind of stuff, I'm talking revenge out of anger...

My Dad had these books "Make 'Em Pay" and it gives all sorts of suggestions on what to do to get back at people. I know he's let the air out of this guy's tires a few times, maybe even slashed them. I don't know that he did anything else though.

Hm out of anger.... I can get pretty angry sometimes, but I have self-control. I don't ever recall taking revenge out of anger. Maybe when I was younger. I will need to look through my journal. It isn't my nature to take revenge. Just don't hurt someone to get at me, because then you will bleed.

How about you greenie?

LastLegionary said:
I always, always take revenge, but in a friendly sort of way. They tied me to a tree, I kiss them in the showers next time.

Hmm... ain't that a bit TOO friendly? :eek:

Perhaps, but its a good way to get revenge. I'm pretty sure I've posted it here though, but here it is again... We were showering (communal showers) and it was pretty full. I wanted to pay my friend back for something, so I grabbed him when he wasn't expecting it and kissed him on his lips while we were nude under the water... He was so startled he pushed me off, hard... I resisted, we um, slipped, .... badly. Both of us went down, knocking over the guys beside us, and well, it was a kind of domino effect, everyone grabbing wildly to regain balance, slipping, and pretty much everyone went down on top of someone :sick:. That was fun I can tell you. I got up walked away... And of course half the guys wanted to beat me up afterwards. :rofl2:

Thats my kind of revenge :D OK OK, I won't do it again, and I didn't expect that is going to happen.

Yes... definitely a little too friendly. Thank you for re-telling it though, it sounds pretty disgusting. :D

What can I say, I'm a sucker for new experiences, no matter how disgusting some people find it... I will try everything at least once before I pass judgment :D And that isn't something I'm likely to repeat unless there is a female audience watching us shower. :D In fact, that might be very interesting...

:rofl2: I dare you to do the same. Try it... And hope that the guys don't beat up up afterwards, they were pretty heated.

You're derailing yet another thread talking about gayness and goats. Does the term "running it into the ground" mean anything to you? :D

greenfreak said:
You're derailing yet another thread talking about gayness and goats. Does the term "running it into the ground" mean anything to you? :D
No :D But if the next poster doesn't post something about greenie's revenge, he/she gets a kiss.

greenfreak said:

Is that something to do with Marmite Mining?

Back