Revenge is sweet...

Ok... no more goat or gay talk.

You are a bad kisser dude. I've kissed goats that have better technique...

for that realistic freshly mined marmite flavour you have to savour it after some gardening, always working uphill for drainage, of course.

here's an answer to greenie's thread ...

yes. my ex wanted to go out on a date with another girl while we were still together, so my friend and i let the air out of his tire and gave him a little curse. the next day the stoopid head fixed his tires, and then hit a tree, giving him a nice dented fender :elaugh3:

hehe, I'd never have expected that from you :D I guess I should stop stereotyping all Hawaiin chicks as scantily clothed babes dancing with pineapples feeding me grapes. :D

kuulani said:
here's an answer to greenie's thread ...

yes. my ex wanted to go out on a date with another girl while we were still together, so my friend and i let the air out of his tire and gave him a little curse. the next day the stoopid head fixed his tires, and then hit a tree, giving him a nice dented fender :elaugh3:

never doubt the strength of Hawaiian mana

:D

nalani said:
never doubt the strength of Hawaiian mana

mana meaning "tree". :D :p

Think I learnt this in New Zealand one time... it sort of means "Spiritual Force", right?[/siz]

nope i jsut leave it alone. and i have been taken advantage of. i ahte it. so i stay away from those people. LL, kissing the guy isnt revenge its just sick :gay: and in the shower!!! dear god! i feel so sorry for that guy

freako104 said:
nope i jsut leave it alone. and i have been taken advantage of. i ahte it. so i stay away from those people. LL, kissing the guy isnt revenge its just sick :gay: and in the shower!!! dear god! i feel so sorry for that guy
:rofl2: That revenge was sweeeet.

:p

Attachment(s):

mega-gay.gif, 3.87kb

146_1033047387.gif

Get him back, lol, we could have some fun (ONLINE, not what you think). I honestly don't mind the jabbing... lol, I know who I am and what I am, and the rest is fun.

Back