Revenge is sweet...

, not [Q]

I think he just got tired of living his life here, he was here almost constantly.

LastLegionary said:
hehe, I'd never have expected that from you :D I guess I should stop stereotyping all Hawaiin chicks as scantily clothed babes dancing with pineapples feeding me grapes. :D

grapes? bah.
how 'bout i shove a coconut at you :p

kuulani said:
LastLegionary said:
hehe, I'd never have expected that from you :D I guess I should stop stereotyping all Hawaiin chicks as scantily clothed babes dancing with pineapples feeding me grapes. :D

grapes? bah.
how 'bout i shove a coconut at you :p
Oh yes! I haven't had that in a long time. Can you tickle me too? :D

I wouldn't take revenge if others did something to me to hurt them more than they hurt me...that goes for people who I care or cared about already.
If somebody does something to somebody I love, or in any other way really care about, that person will have to pay the price.

If somebody who I already disliked did something bad to me, I'd have my revenge also...

A backrub would be nice

buyinprivate_1707_2198942

I'll do it, but you'll need to take off your shirt and bra, wouldn't want to get any of that on your clothes. ;)

PuterTutor said:
I'll do it, but you'll need to take off your shirt and bra, wouldn't want to get any of that on your clothes. ;)
Um no, I'm sorry, I found her first, don't make me hurt you :p

Um, no, you can watch because you need to learn. Feel the master's touch, my lady. You Puter, observe the master. Now sit down and stop complaining. :p

kuulani said:
*throws off shirt, unclasps bra ... waiting for the boys to decide who's gonna give be my backrub*
*knocks out PuterTutor, ties him to a tree, and gets to work on Ku'u*

*Knocks LL over the head with 2X4, Grabs Kuu, goes inside and locks door.**

Back