Ridiculous coincidences

HeXp£Øi±

A couple of years back i was selling a few items on Ebay one of which were a couple sticks of dram. There were about 20 bids on it and the winner emailed me his phone#. I didn't have a phone at the time so i walked down to a campus building to call the guy. Turns out the guy lived right across the street from me. I had to walk farther to get to a phone then i did to get to the guys house.

friend of mine went to canada for holiday with relatives, before going there he went to buy some gum, had a disagreement with the store cashier about his change, called her an evil gargoyle. went to the relatives place and 2 hours later their daughter came from work, lo and behold the cashier had come home :D

about a year an a half ago, i ran into someone i was sort-of seeing at the time. it was at a concert in DC, and he was actually sitting a visible distance from me.

my nickname is thomas kraus (long story), i just found out that one of my ex-roommates has a friend tom kraus, that's about as coincidental as i get

yea....didn't it occur to you that the phone number was simular to yours? yea.........same area code and same first 3 digits...... :)

We met some neighbors who lived down the block from us in NY only when we were at Disney World in Florida years ago. We knew they looked familiar and they kept staring at us too so we started a conversation to figure out where we knew them from.

And when we got back from Florida, we never spoke to them again. :D

oh!! the same thing happened to us and our neightbors!! the Popes, their name is. we ran into them outside of Mr Toad's Wild Ride :headbang:

I went to a concert back in like 86 where by sheer coincidence my neighbor in the next seat was an old ex friend of mine.

When I was sent back in time to stop SkyNet and the terminators I had sex with this woman I had to save, and it turned out that I was my commander/friends father. Coincidence or what!

I once bought a blue car. And it was blue when the previous owner bought it too!

PuterTutor said:
I once bought a blue car. And it was blue when the previous owner bought it too!

Have you managed to get it out of its depression? Or is it still blue?

I went to my econ class this morning and the lecture hall had almost as many people in it as are enrolled in the class. It scared me so I left.

Back