RIP Dad...................

Mare

Peter P. Garcynski
October 5th, 1931-May 13th, 2007

My Dad Passed away 4:30 yesterday morning. Kat and I went to see him in the nursing home before they took him. He did honestly look at rest, he was suffering this past few weeks. I will and do miss him.:crying5: :crying5: :crying5: :crying5: :crying5: :crying5: :crying5: :crying5:

BB

:mope:

Heh, i'm really sorry to hear that.
It was a real loss when my dad went.

*BIG bear hug for Mare!*

all the best, BB
xx

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
From experience I know there are really no words to make you feel better...so I'll just give you a hug :sadhug:

Mare

Got to pick Dad up yesterday. Spent the afternoon with him and then went to Englewood Beach with my sister last night and watched the sunset go down with him. It was nice, the sun started hidding behind the clouds and just before it went down it came out over the water. It was so red and big. It is something i will have in my heart forever.

:angel2:

Mare

Thanks everyone. Here is Me and Dad at the Beach watching the sunset.

And I sat on My sis's Lania' and had tea with him, well I made him a cup a tea, i had a drink. And another picture with him amoung the flowers.

Mare

Yes I am. I will miss him, i know he's in a better place than we all are. I have my moments now and then, the days just make it alittle easier.

Professur

I know where you are. Sometimes, I'll go up to my brother's and father's grave to share a beer with them.