Road Rules and Real World, Id like some email addy's

cubcake1

Anyone know how to contact current and past Road Rules or Real World members by thier email?

And Abe should not get kicked off, if he does the other party deserves a blanket party.

Its sad im a 34 yr old man and I keep up with the shows huh? lol

Dave

has a new season started?
i used to watch that show all the time. haven't paid much attention to it the last 4 seasons though.

Dave

MTV in general. still haven't figured out why they still call it music television. should be advertisment television.

Dave

the real world is a show on MTV. they take 6 or 7 people with personalities/ideologies that conflict as much as possible and put them in a fancy house for 6 months. they tape them 24/7.
road rules is similar but they are in a winnebago and have to complete stunts/projects while going from point A to point B.

these shows are one of the reasons why we must suffer with shows like "suvivor", "big brother" and "the bachelor".

Aunty Em

'ecuse me.........................................................................*puke*

There, that's better...

... don't ever mention those shows again purleeze! :eek:

tommyj27

Not really Banned
i agree that reality tv and mtv both blow goats. i saw real world for the frst time last weekend and beyond having a bent voyuerist appeal i thought it was slightly better than every other one

PrincessLissa

I just watched the fight and I agree Abe should not get kicked. That fat dude should have layed off him.

Anyway, my best guess is to go to MTV.com and try to find an addy there.