Rock On!!!!!

Nixy said:
I hear they stink like a mother fucker when they're brewing off...

Oi, can they ever. When I'm feeling somewhat more than energetic, I walk to work (40 mins walk), and on the way I pass a brewery. It's a bad enough smell, that it made me dry retch. :sick:

BeardofPants said:
Oi, can they ever. When I'm feeling somewhat more than energetic, I walk to work (40 mins walk), and on the way I pass a brewery. It's a bad enough smell, that it made me dry retch. :sick:
Yeah I know the feeling. Walking past the Boddingtons brewery in full swing is enough to make you heave :(

And hey there DSFOSTER, hope you got a good arm on ya, you're gonna need to make some beer transatlantic :)

dont know if i could throw that far. haha and the smell of hops just gets me excited.
"wonders how far from chicago id have to throw?" hut hut, hike throws. oops sorry dude didnt mean to break a window. :toast:

:headbang: Wow, you're in my neck of the woods? Woohoo! You'd better throw better than Quinn did Sunday then... ;) You should do everyone here a favor and send them some of our pizza too. :cool: :headbang:

Pfft, I've been hearing about that pizza for over two years now, but have I seen a slice? No. :hmm:

Hell, Carl Everett seemed to like the pizza so much he came to play for the White Sox twice. :D

Back