ROLL CALL! Texas, are you in the house?

Nope. Never even been there. Only been to Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, Mississippi, Wisconsin, and Ontario, Canada. :headbang:

*hates Green Bay* :p :D

I've only been to 5 states, Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Michigan, and California. Wait, that's not a state, that's a whole other planet. :D

*agrees with nalani* :headbang:

Some of the best views of Lake Superior are in Wisconsin. In fact, I got a few pictures of it.

I never went to Lake Superior, I never got further north than Oshkosh. I have gone to Milwaukee, Madison, Platteville, and several times to Kenosha. I was also only in Michigan once with my father to the Michigan-Illinois football game a few years ago, and that's about it for us in Michigan. Only went through Indiana, and a few times I went to Illiana Speedway in Schererville when I was little. Went to California twice, once in LA area when my father lived there (he didn't live there more than a couple of months so we only went for one trip) and once to SF area to see my great aunt and the rest of our family out there. The only other trips I've taken have been either to Springfield (twice) and Bloomington (the people at Eastland Mall down there know me by my first name now I've been there so often :D) here in Illinois. I need another vacation. :(

TexasRaceLady lives there, or at least one would think she does.

Na, do you still visit California four times a year? If so, do you ever head up the 101 from LA to San Francisco?

Yeppers, I live in Texas --- about 2 hours SE of Dallas.

Born and reared in Houston. Family has been in Texas since 1850.

Back