Ronald Reagan Against Socialized Medicine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frodo

Now there was man who understood freedom. What huge contrast between Reagan and his predecessor. Unfortunately, Jiminy is still out there showing off his inbreeding:

http://rawstory.com/2009/09/colombi...in-venezuela-with-goal-of-taking-down-chavez/

Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter, speaking to a South American newspaper recently, claimed the United States may have been involved in an attempted overthrow of Chavez’s regime.

“I think there is no doubt that in 2002, the United States had at the very least full knowledge about the coup, and could even have been directly involved,” he told El Tiempo last week.

Carter told El Tiempo that he believed Chavez was elected in a “fair” vote in 1999, had carried out necessary reforms for Venezuela and ensured that “those who are traditionally excluded are able to get a larger share of the national wealth.”

ResearchMonkey

wdc2007126small.jpg

Sometimes the future looks bright!

ResearchMonkey

Holy indoctrination batman!

Yes my children are encouraged by our family's values an not indoctrinated at school by leftist commies.

What was great is that its was a spontaneous moment of their own accord. I was very proud.

:swing:

wdc2007126small.jpg

Had to see it again!

spike

There was something about instilling family values in children earlier in the thread. I found some more examples.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
You raise your kids, Ill raise mine.

Family values (or lack thereof) are not for you to judge.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
He's far from alone. Nosy neighbors & regulators have made liberty a word in some old documents.

Status
Not open for further replies.