Sarah Palin's "Going Rogue" Release 11-17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dem party support is falling

87qntb1vtumtnrpranzfda.gif

After the last 10 years, I'd not be in a hurry to jump aboard the (R) bus. They did the same thing that the (D)'s did for fifty years, except maintain their power (hey, maybe we are learning).

Remove all incumbents. Period.

After the last 10 years, I'd not be in a hurry to jump aboard the (R) bus. They did the same thing that the (D)'s did for fifty years, except maintain their power (hey, maybe we are learning).

Remove all incumbents. Period.

I've been registered GOP but have operated IRL more in the independent/libertarian direction for a decade. I would like to see the GOP become Grand again. I won't hold my breath.

The GOP has been largely taken over by Neocons and the religious right. Not so many Reagan types anymore.

RM if you lean libertarian often how do you not know who Ron Paul is?

I REAlly like Paul's policies, but he just doesn't carry himself well under pressure.

His son's are really coming along though.

The problem with Ron Paul (libertarian in general) is their foreign policy. 1933 changed ours for the better (though it took 8 years to learn that)

well, I don't like ALL his polices, but the ones I do agree with, seems I agree
all the way with.

I think he's reasonable on many things.
still wouldn't vote for him for pres though.
I have a pretty narrow standard personally.
Maybe vice pres though.

The problem with Ron Paul (libertarian in general) is their foreign policy.

Nah, his foreign policy is pretty well thought out. He figured out what a boondoggle the Iraq invasion was long before many.

Who said that? There's a lot of Paul supporters at the Tea Parties. They kinda started them. There are definitely white supremacists there too though. Paul is kinda a magnet for them probably through no fault of his own.

Who said that? There's a lot of Paul supporters at the Tea Parties. They kinda started them. There are definitely white supremacists there too though. Paul is kinda a magnet for them probably through no fault of his own.
Yeah I know quite a few RP supporters. Many of them have some type of cognitive malfunction, its hard to nail down.

But the fact remains that the Tea Party Patriots are a good view of patriotic Americans from both sides of the aisle ('cept the pinkos and reds). TPP's have one common bond, they love their country, unlike you dear brother.

Yeah I know quite a few RP supporters. Many of them have some type of cognitive malfunction, its hard to nail down.

You didn't even know who he was a couple days ago.

But the fact remains that the Tea Party Patriots are a good view of patriotic Americans from both sides of the aisle

See, you made up some shit again. Unless by both sides of the aisle you mean Paul supporters and nutjobs.

TPP's have one common bond, they love their country, unlike you dear brother.

I love my country, you come off as an America hater.

I love my country, you come off as an America hater.

No you don't. (... are you here on a green-card????)

What have you ever done to love THIS country other than to try and change it into a garbage dump.

I don't think your capable of understanding the beauty and complexities that make our nation great. If it doesn't fit on a bumper sticker or a tee-shirt you can't grasp it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back