Sauce for the goose

Professur

Evidently isn't allowed for the gander

Canadian women's gym gets OK to bar men Wed Nov 22, 9:35 AM ET

VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Nov 21 (Reuters Life!) - A Canadian women's fitness gym was cleared on Tuesday of charges that it illegally discriminated against a man by barring him from becoming a customer.

A British Columbia Human Rights Tribunal said Ralph Stopps was not unfairly hurt by being refused membership in Just Ladies Fitness, which markets itself to women who do not want to use coed facilities.

"In the circumstances of this case, treating Mr. Stopps the same as these women would actually result in an adverse consequences for these women," the tribunal wrote, saying that Stopps had the option of using other coed gyms.

Stopps said he tried to join the gym because it was near his home in the Vancouver suburb of Burnaby, but the tribunal said there was a coed facility that was actually closer.

The gym is part of a fitness chain that has 40,000 women members. Of its 300 employees only four are men -- one of whom is the company's president and founder

Source

Add smoking to that list...

What it boils down too is feminizing the general population without any regard to the diferences of the sexes...

A men-only tavern sounds a bit gay to me. What's the point of drinkin' when you ain't tryin' to get a girl so hopped up that you get in her pants?

[Note to Inky - Sarcasm. 100%.]

If you're married and you need to get completely plastered because of it, you probably picked the wrong lady.

Al, .... think married men. Make more sense now?

A man just had the best sex he could have ever imagined, the greatest orgasm any man can dream for. What does he think afterwards?

I hope my wife doesn't find out

Not quite, not all men go to a bar or tavern to get laid or go blind..
There are men that like to have a quiet beer or two before going home after work to relax or have a conversation that does not include the family or work..

Altron said:
A men-only tavern sounds a bit gay to me.

As in being happy or being homosexual?

ref: men-only bars:

Spike:
No, married men still need eye candy.

...so, they then go to a men-only bar, Spike???

... somet you want to get off your chest here, man? :grinyes:

Back