• Yes

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
I HAVE NO IDEA, BUR I DON'T THINK I WILL NEED IT BECAUSE OF MY SEXY SPELLING
I WROTE THIS WHOLE POST IN CAPS TOO :)
THIS IS SO DAMN COOL :headbang:

While I agree that his "Caps and grumpy faces" style was fucking funny, I have to admit that writing in Caps is equal to yelling(there are some "good manners code on the internet" written - netiquette?) and hence should not be made often . And even if I was one of the people who suggested he being freed, I agree he has gone a bit too far. I love his humour, he should like everyone else keep a minimal amount of respect. Given the option of banning him or coding a trick the staff opted for what I think was the most difficult solution. The code trick really isn't so bothering. it doesn't prevent you from saying anything, and as a matter of fact, there are ways to "work around" if you really want to type in caps...

You know... whatever. Just what-the-fuck-ever.... I can't believe people would take it so seriously, but I'm done with it.

:grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :mad: :grumpy:

Ardsgaine said:
You know... whatever. Just what-the-fuck-ever.... I can't believe people would take it so seriously, but I'm done with it.

:grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :mad: :grumpy:

C'mere baby.. I'll make you alllll better......let me turn that frown upsidedown....

I think everyone should have the right to post as he will. The people's right to be assholes must be protected. If it's improtant enough to rewrite the code for, ban his ass. What he says must be considered as important as how he says is.

Will I be attacked next is I was to start typing with my accent?

Back